Demonic Lovers

Dedicated to @AndreaBonilla200.

This is taken place in a renaissance era.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

( Yui pov)

" Miss Komori, your father requests your presence in the church" A maid said to me.

" Tell my father I'll be right there."

" Yes, ma'am" the maid said as she left the room.

I took in a great breath, I knew exactly what my father wanted to see me for. And to be honest, I was a little scared.

I walk down the halls of the church, it was eerie and quiet. The small alter at the end of the church was lighten by the light of the moon and the glow of the many candles lite. My father kneels in one of the pews, hands folded in prayer, his face clouded with worry. His forehead was drenched in sweat.

" father, you called for me?" I ask gently as I slide into the pew beside him. He slowly turned his head towards me, his eyes filled with tears.

" My Daughter, I have grave news." He said in a shaky voice, as if he would break at any moment.

" What news, Father" I was scared for the answer.

" There was a demon attack in the town of Abolon on the outskirts of the dogwood forest. No people where hurt, thankfully, but they lost a great deal of cattle. The elders of the town have requested that the church send an exorcist to aid them." He said sorrowfully.

" Why is this a problem? We just send an exorcist and it will be all over. Right?" I say.

" Yes, but you see, I sent all the available exorcists on other missions somewhere else. There is no one left to sent to Abolon. But they insisted, so I said I would send someone" He said. He clenched his fists till his knuckles turned white. I was confused, if all of our exorcists are off on another mission why didn't my father just say no? Then it dawned on me!

" Your going to send me? Aren't you?" I was shocked, I have begged my father to send me out on a mission for a long time now. And now, it's finally happening!

" Don't get so excited, we are still in the church." my father said harshly. He looked down and sighed .

"Yes, I am going to send you, Yui"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                ( TIME SKIP )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The road to Abolon was hard and dangerous. I fought thieves every day! It took me 3 days total to get to the town borders. I was exhausted. The sun was already down by the time I reached the nearest Inn. The Inn that I was staying at was called 'The Red Moon Inn' It seemed cozy, and it was cheep. I wasn't to picky about where I was staying, I would only be here for a little bit.

When I walked in I was greeted by the warmth of the fire, only then did I realize how cold I was before. I fought the crave to rush over to the source of the warmth, instead, I walked over to the front desk. As I was walking I felt a chill run down my spin, like someone was behind me. I slowly turned around, no one was there. I felt relief fall over me. I turned back towards the desk. I noticed a small bell at the end of the desk. I looked around me to see if anyone was around. Suddenly I realized that I was alone in the Inn. I started to get sacred, I was all alone in a town claiming to have been attacked by a demon. I took a shaky breath. Hesitantly, I rang the bell. The sound echoed through the Inn. I waited, and waited, after a while no one came. I rung it once more.