Wedding Day

( Ayato's Pov)

The Church was filled with people, family and friends. I was in the back of the church getting ready for the service. My brothers were also getting, putting on their suits wrong and Reiji yelling at them and re-showing them how to tie a bow tie. I chuckled a bit, even tho I don't show it, I loved my brother. We where always there for each other, and of course we get on each others nerves, but in the end we only have each other. Then Yui came along. 

The first time I saw her I felt something for her, at first I thought it was hunger for her blood. But after spending time with her I realized that I was in love with her. I refused to believe that she was special to me and I treated her badly, I told myself that I didn't need her in my life and her blood was all that was important. But when the Mukamis came and took her away, I lost it. I spend day and night looking for her, when I finally found her I was relived but also angry. 

It's been a long time since then, and I have told Yui about how I feel about her, and she felt the same way about me! We dated for a while until about two month ago when I asked Yui to marry me. She said yes with tears in her eyes. 

Now today was the day we start our lives together as one, as husband and wife. I could say I'm not nervous but I was shaking like crazy.

" Ayato!!" 

I jumped at the sound of my name. I turned around to see the person who called me. Subaru was standing behind me looking worried. The others where also looking worried.

" What? What are you looking at?" I ask.

" You, Ayato. Are you ok, you were shaking just a minute ago." Kanato asks. 

" Y-yeah I'm fine, just nervous thats all." I say as I look away from them, I didn't want to seem weak in front of them. 

As I turn from them I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look over and see Laito with a genuine smile on his face.

" It's ok to be nervous, Ayato-kun. It's a big day for you! But remember, we are here for you, whatever you need, we're right here. Don't push us away, you're our brother and we support one another." He said and the others nodded in agreement.

" We are happy for you! Truly, we are." Reiji said. 

" If you ever need anything don't be afraid to call us." Shu says as he gets up off of the couch and walks over to me. 

" Now, I think we've kept every one waiting log enough. Lets get out there!" Subaru says with a laugh which is highly unlike him. I smile at my brothers. A warm feeling flows through my body, something I have never felt before, Brotherly love. 

" Yeah, lets go!" I say happily.

As the service progress, every one except Yui has arrived at the alter. Now we where only waiting on her. The music changed and all the people stood up to watch the bride walk down the aisle. 

The doors opened to show Yui standing there in her wedding dress.