Words unspoken

Enjoy! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently, life in the Sakamaki house hold has dulled. Why? Well the reason was.....Yui was leaving.

Yui was now 19, and she needed to make a life for herself out in the world. She talked with    Keirl-Henze about it and he gave her permission to leave. Once that was settled, Yui has been very busy for the past 2 weeks preparing herself financially, and mentally. She was sad to leave, honestly,  she would miss the 6 sadistic brothers very much. But one out of the six the most, Ayato. It's true that Ayato was possessive over her, and he was a big jerk sometimes, but Yui found that enduring. She loved the way he would snake his arm around her waist when they were in public, silently saying that she was his. And also the way he acted like a dork all the time. There where times that Ayato was serious when he was genuinely concerned about her, although he rarely ever showed it, Yui knew that Ayato cared about her. But recently, Ayato has been avoiding Yui. She rarely ever saw him, he no longer drank her blood or harassed her. She was starting to get worried. Yui was leaving in three days, and she wanted to spend the rest for her time in the house to say good-bye. She wanted to spend time with each brother and be a family until she leaves. Over the past 2 years Yui and the brothers have spent a lot of time together that they felt like a family. Yui has always been an only child and she never really had any friends, so she never knew the warm feeling of others except her father. 

On the first day be fore she had to leave, she spent her time with Shuu, Kanato, and Laito, they played darts in the game room and they all watched a movie together. They had a lot of fun, Shuu slept through almost the whole game but still managed to win the game. Kanato chose the movie, much to Yui's protests, they watched 'IT'. During the movie Laito kept trying to cuddle with Yui, saying he was only trying to hold her if she got scared. But, to everyones surprise, Laito was the one who screamed most of the time.

On the second day she spent half of it with Subaru. They walked around the garden and talked about everything. You had always gotten along with Subaru, even though he gets angry all the time. He was always nice and sweet towards her. After Yui spent the morning with Subaru, she helped Reiji with his work. Reiji was never one for fun and games, nor spending time with the rest of the family. But he allowed Yui to help him with his experiments just this once. Yui learned a lot, and she had fun mixing chemicals and watching the reactions. Once dinner was ready they all gathered together for a banquet in Yui's honor, to thank her for being there for them. Every one attended, even the Ruki and the others. But Ayato was nowhere to be found. 

The next day was Yui's last day there, she had planed to spend with Ayato, but no one could find him. So instead, she decided to leave early. She had all her bags put in the car and ready to go. She tearfully gave her finale good byes and was off, a sinking feeling in her heart that Ayato was not there. Thoughts running through her mind thinking that he did not care for her as she thought he did. Taking her purse to grab a tissue, she found a note. 

The note was from Ayato.

Dear Yui,

I'm sorry that I was not able to be with you on your last days at the Sakamaki household. I just could not bear the thought of letting you go. And so on that note, I decided to meet you at your finale destination. I will be waiting for you! 

                 ~ Ayato Sakamaki~

With tears in her eyes she held the note close. She could not wait to arrive at her destination to see the one she loved. With hope in her heart she drifted off to sleep. 

------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------

........wow..........I wrote that?..........

I honestly thought that this story is not one of my best. What do you guys think?

Remember! Vote, Comment, and make a Request!

~ Lovilysnowflake~