The origin

'One late night in New York City the parents of Peter Parker are on their way to Olive Garden.'
"Hopefully the babysitter put Petey in bed on time." States Mary Parker.
"Don't worry about it this our night." Says Richard Parker.
"But he's still growing should get his sleep." She says while putting on make up.
"You worr-" 'before Mr Parker could finish the sentence their car gets hit by a RPG head. Then he crawls out the car.' "Mary are you ok!?" 'As he asked that the unknown man who shot their car walks up the the injured Richard Parker.................and shoots him dead in the head.'
BEN PARKERS POV

"Ok thank you for calling." I hang up the phone and look at my loving May.
"May my brother and Mary just died in a car crash two hours ago."
"Oh my gosh what about Peter!?" I knew she would say that, she really worries about him but living in Japan it's hard to worry. With going once a year though allows us to see them.
"We are going to pick him up tomorrow,and since my job needs me we won't stay for the funeral."

"Well at least Peters safe." States May.

*TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHIBI SPIDER MAN ON FIRE*

I see Peter waiting when I walk in the police station.
"Hello officer sorry for your incovence."
"Na it's fine he's a nice kid very smart for his age." Peter walks up to me.
"Hey kiddo let's go see Aunt May. " we walk back out to a rented car. May gets out the car and hugs Peter.

A/N: this took me a bit cuz I found I a little boring but I hope you liked it.