the power

On my way to the store to get eggs I walk past an ally and hear a scream.
I look down the ally and see a woman surrounded by three men.
"I need to find someone that'll help." I start asking random people.
"Sir.....ma'am. No one are you serious?!" I hear another scream.
"No quirk." I look at the lady one man has her purse and the others are yanking at her clothes. I start running. I don't know why but I start running. One of the men hear me and turn around then burtst into flames making me fall on my ass.
"Holy-" I shout as I land
"What are you going to do kid." He says looking down at me. I kick him pushing him into another man burning him.
"You'll pay for that kid." The second man says as he turns his arm into a sword and swings it at me. I close my eyes ready to die. It never comes. I open my eyes to see a woman standing on the wall as the lady runs away.
"Spider-woman thank god. That guy caught on fire and the other one had a sword arm an-." She grabs me and starts swinging through the city. We end up on a 16 storie building.
"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yell as she let's go of me and I fall on my stomach.
"Age." She states as I get up.
"Why." I say standing
"Age." She gets closer.
"14." I start to back away but she yanks me by the shirt.
"Why did you help her." She asks.
"No one else would I had to." I say breaking from her grip.
"Chubby kid saves the day huh." She removes he mask revealing a beautiful girl beneath.
"I'm not chubby." I say.
"Peter by the way you are?" I ask reaching out to shake hands.
"Jessica, Jessica drew." She grabs my hand and shakes it.
"Oh, I'm a Parker." She let's go of my hand and puts her mask back on.
"Tell me Pete. Wanna be a super hero?"