Starting School

About a week after I made my web shooters I wake up with Aunt May calling my name. I get up and walk to the living room with her holding an envelope. I take it to my room and open it and a small disc falls out and starts playing a video. I see All Might.
"Hello young Parker. What? I don't have to do this one? Never mind Peter ." All Might stats then walks off the screen and Jessica walks in view.
"Hello Peter your smart enough to know why I'm telling you instead of All Might...you made it in barley, we need to do something about the whole powers...but otherwise you did great see you at school." She says then the projection disappears and the disc turns off.
"AUNT MAY I MADE IT IN GOING TO U.A.!" I yell down the hall way.
"WHAT!?" Aunt May yells running down the hallway with Uncle Ben behind her.
"YEAH I'm a engineer now." I say as Aunt May hugs me and Uncle Ben puts his hand on my shoulder. Today is a good day. We go shopping for shoes for me to wear,undies and other stuff.
When we get back I show them my web shooters.
"This is what I'll use to....give to hero's." I say.
"Wow Peter I told you being a engineer would 've great for you look at what you built." Aunt May says smiling at me.
*TIME SKIP*
I'm walking to the main door to U.A. and I see Midoriya fall bit get caught by this girl...making him freak out.
"Hey Midorya." I say walking up to him. I ruined the moment but still.
"Hey Peter." Midoriya says in return.
"Hey your the other kid that took down that big robot." The girl says.
"Sorry my name is Ochaco Urakaka." She smiles a bit causing Midorya to turn red.
"I'm Peter parker an-" a bell rings and Urakaka runs to her class and go as well. We get there and only a few people are in there a kid with glasses and Momo.
"Nice same class." I say high fiving Midoriya. Midoriya goes and talks to the glasses, and I go talk to Momo.
"Hey Peter." She says as I'm walking up to her.
"Hey." I sit in the desk next to her and put my web pack on the desk.
"Nice bag." She says smiling. I look at her dumb founded.
"Thanks?" I ask. Before we could keep talking the rest of the class comes in and the teacher behind them.
"Everyone get a seat. Oh great we got a odd number." The teacher gets another chair out and sets it up. A KID with shit and red hair walks in and takes that spot. And one by one everybody walks in...then Bakugo walks in.
"Oh no." I say as he walks in. He sees me.
"You look familiar....deku."he walks over to Midoriya "how did you get in did they forget to let you go." Bakugo says.
"Sit down class." Everyone sits down."today we will run phyiscal and quirk test...if you fail you are done here...oh I'm your teacher Mr.Aizawa. but first we will get in school training outfits." He says and walks out and we follow him to the locker room.
*in the locker room*
"...maybe I should have signed up after my work out." I say with my pants falling off me.
"Sorry peter." Midoriya says. I freeze
"Peter? Peter Parker? Oh I can't wait to destroy you to." Bakugo says looking over his shoulder at me. I look away quickly and rip my pants into shorts and make a web belt and and just put on a under shirt. Afterwards we head back to Mr,Aizawa. And then we head out side.
"We will start with long jumps." We line up with Bakugo going first....he makes it across with his quirk. And we going then it Midoriya...he makes it 5 feet...I do it and make it 30 feet.
"Wow." I say unexpected for that. Then we go to grip test.
"840lbs! That's twice my weight....i mean I guess for web swinging I need it." We move to racing and Bakugo does his thing...winning and since I make odd number I race him.
"Go." Mr,Aizawa says. We launch off he uses his quirk and I jump and shoot a decline at the end of the track and yank myself forward and I go flying but I end up landing on my face and Bakugo wins.
"I need to practice that...." I say muffled because my face is still in the dirt. I stand up dusting myself off. After that we head to a range area that looked a little weird.
"We will throw some....." Mr,Aizawa was talking but I spaced him out. I walk over to Midoriya.
"Is he a hero?" I ask.
"Oh, yeah. It's Eraser head he has the abilitie to erase....abilites." Midoriya whispers to me. I nod and pay attention. Bakugo throws the ball first, as he throws it he uses his quirk at full blast causing it to go flying.
"72 kilometers not bad." Mr, Aizawa stats looking at a tracker in his hands.
Everyone else goes then it's Midoriya's  turn. He goes to throw it but is stopped by Mr,Aizawa.
"You were about to waste your whole arm what would you do if you were fighting a villain what would you do? Be useless?" Mr, Aizawa says. "Try again." He let's him try again, this time he uses just finger. It's flies so far.
"See I'm not useless!" He makes a fist with a broken finger.
'So inspratinal.' I think to myself. I look over at Eraser Head and see he's smiling. Midoriya goes to the nurse and it's my turn.
"We can use any part of our quirk right?" I ask holding the ball.
"Yes." Mr, Aizawa responds. I attach a web line to the ball and extend it. I start swinging the ball faster and faster until I slingshot it in the direction everyone else threw their ball.
"17 feet." Mr, Aizawa says.