Training

"What?" I ask her having no idea what she means by that.
"I need powers first." I state after finding out what she means.
"I got that under control just say yes or no." She states grabing my shoulders.
"Sure I'll do it bu-" she yanks me up drops me off in the ally we met.
"Here, call me and met me here when your ready to start training." She hands me a card and swings away. I start to head home. Summer started I'm ready and UA is gonna be fun.
*AT PARKER HOME*
"You forgot the eggs Peter..... Really?" Aunt May tells me as I walk in the house.
"Sorry Aunt May. I'll get them don't worry." I say putting my bag down.
"Worry is all she does, Pete." My uncle Ben walks in the room.
"No, I don't. I'm scared that a villain got to my Petey. And he needs his eggs. Look how skinny he's getting.. When did you eat last?" She ask looking me in the eye. I was chubby...... No. fat and I knew why Aunt May always wanted me eating and not working out over the years it gets to you.
"Lunch Aunt May." I say shooting a 'help me' look to Uncle Ben.
"Leave the boy alone, May. He'll be just fine." Uncle Ben pats my shoulder.
"Fine, just trust me he eats dinner I know you guys have a thing tonight."
She says looking worried.
"He will, and we Pete we are gonna talk about UA." I nod my head, him and Aunt May have been fighting over this for a while Uncle Ben thinking it would be good for me and Aunt May thought I could die.
**AT MCDONALD'S**
"Ok, now pete me and Aunt May have decided that you can join UA but you can only be a engineer." Uncle Ben says to me as we sit down. "Your a bright boy you could build some stuff to save people."
"Only a engineer......" my bright look goes down.
"Wait Uncle Ben what if I told you that I can get powers from a hero named spider-waoman." I say looking up.
"I don't know Pete. I'll think about it."
He says.
**ON THE WAY HOME**
"Ok Pete you can do this...super hero thing...but you can't tell aunt may and you have to remember these words.
With great power comes great responsibility. You understand?" He looks over at me.
"Yes sir." We pull in our drive way and I see midoriya there.
"Hey there peter." He waves at me as get out the car.
"Hey man. What are you doing here?"
I ask walking up to him as uncle Ben walks by waving and goes inside.
"I'm getting a quirk from all might.
I'M GONNA BE HIS APINTRENCE!!" He looks at me excited. I just stare at him.
"That's good I get to follow in spider Woman's steps...." I say.
"She's a weaker one just to let you know she mainly deals with small crimes....but has a villain called venom he was a hero but something happened." He says but he starts muttering.
"Hey dude."he stops and listens to me
"We should train together. And if your gonna be ultra strong...what will I have?" I ask kinda worried.
"I'll show you." He sits on the porch and pulls out his super hero notebook and opens it to spider woman's page. I sit next to him.
"She has the ability to stick to any surface. And enhanced strength and speed. She also has organic web shooters. And a thing called spider sense. She can only lift 10 tons. And that's all I know." I look at it bamboozled.
"Okay thanks....see you tomorrow." He walks off as I walk in the house. I head to my room to start designing my suit. (A.N. each time the spider power is passed down they get a new ability. For instance venom had no spider sense but was stronger cuz the symbiote. But spider-woman has spider sense and is weaker. But Pete you'll have to read to find out. Oh btw venom's organic web shooters are on the top of his hand, spider-woman has her in each finger, and Pete has his on his wrist.)