U.S.J

I wake up to a blaring alarm.
"Don't be late today Peter." I mumble to myself. I get up and get dressed in my uniform.
"Ok, hot shot let's go." I mumble and start walking to school.
"To tired to swing there." I mumble.
"Hey Peter." I look and it's Momo. "You don't look to good." She points out worried.
"Couldn't sleep." I say yawning.
"Well we have some training today you might want some coffee." She stats.
"No money." I say. She looks at me like I'm homeless.
"I'll pay." She says.
"Ok." I say. We stop by a coffee store and I get some coffee three cream and three sugar. "Thanks." I say sipping the coffee.
"No prob everyone should be at their best. And if your at your best with that quirk you'd be able to some cool stuff." She says smiling.
"Yeah it's pretty versatile huh. The more I use it the more I realise it." I stat. We talk a little longer till we enter the class. So, we go sit in our seats. Then Mr,Aizawa enters the class.
"Today we are going to do rescue training at a different site so, get your costumes on and let's go." He orders us.
We get our costumes and get changed. After a bit everyone is outside.
"Rescue sounds fun." I say to myself. We all get on the bus and people start making fun of Bakugo.
"Ugh this is a gross conversation." Momo whispers to Urakaka.
"Yeah but it's fun to listen to their fights sometimes." She responds to Momo.
"SHUT UP NER-" Bakugo yells but is interrupted by me webbing up his mouth.
"We are not nerds we geeks....at least I am." I say.
"Peter why are you sitting on the ceiling?" Midoriya asks.
"Not enough seats." I say. We get there and enter to be met with the pro hero 13. He starts telling us stuff like what his quirk does and the rules.
"But remember your quirk could be extremely dangerous to use so, be careful." He says. He points to the zones there are and explains to us what they are. Mr, Aizawa calls 13 over to him.
"All Might can't make it." I can't here the rest but 13 is explaining to mr, Aizawa why All Might isn't here.
After a couple minutes of everyone talking a portal like thing appears and people enter from it.
"I thought we were doing rescue today." Kirishima says.
"Stay back those are villains." Mr, Aizawa says putting on his goggles. "13 I'm leaving the kids with you."
"You can't fight them all your better at stealth or one on one." Midoriya says worried.
"Can't be a hero if you only have one trick." Mr, Aizawa says jumping down the steps.
'This is the day we learn what hero's go through.' I think to myself. As we get ready to fight if need be a guy made of purple mist appears.
"That's the dude that got the villains in." I say to myself. As I say that Bakugo and Kirishima go in and attack him.
'I spaced out dammit.' (Thats why he dosnt say anything the mist guy) I think to myself. The mist dude was not fazed by their attacks.
"I will now let my colleges deal with you brats." The mist dude says then he makes a dome of the mist around us and creates a strong wind in it. Next thing I know I'm in a rainy town with harsh winds with the bird dude and the mute kid.
"We need to get back to the class." Fumikage says letting his dark shadow lose. "Peter please go look for the way out you move the fastest." I nod in response and start looking. On my way I see a ton of bad guys heading their way.
"They'll be fine." I say to myself trying to reassure myself.

After five minutes pass I head back to the area we were because I could not find the entrance. Then I hear a scream.