venomous fight

I get to where the scream came from and I see Fumikage webbed to a wall then I see the mute kid run out of a dark ally. I jump down to him.
"What's wrong?" I ask. He just points shaking horribly. "Go find a safe space." I say. He nods in response and runs off. I start walking twaords the ally stepping over all the knocked out thugs. I walk up to the ally and look in it.
"Really dark." I say to myself. Then I see something creep into the light.

 Then I see something creep into the light

"Hi." Venom says. I freak out and start swinging away. But he's close behind. "You cant out run us, we are better than you." He smacks me out of the air. I feel my bones rattle and when I hit the ground a small crater is made.
"He's almost as strong as All Might." I say standing. "Wait my spider sense didn't go off."
"That's because we learned it's frequency. We couldn't figure it out the first time but last time we got it. And yes we are exactly half of All Might." He says. I jump up and kick him but he catches it and flings me through a building. Tearing my costumes right shoulder and cutting my shoulder as well.
"Ow." I say. I stand up and, he walks through the building.
"We promise more blood." He says. In response I jump up at him to smash his head in with my fist but he turns his right arm into a blade and swipes at me. I fall on the ground. I look at my side which is now bleeding heavily.
"Yes just like that." He says showing his freak tounge.
"You and your kinks man." I say standing.
"SHUT UP." He yells back handing me through a wall.
"....huh I can just WALL-k it off." I say laughing to myself.
"We hate your jokes." He snarls.
"Haters gonna hate." I say walking back out on the rain.

We've been trading punches for the last minute. I'm now bleeding. And running.
"Get back here." Venom yells at me.
I'm running holding on hand to my side to keep from bleeding out.
'I need a place to hide.' I look around and see a small crevous. I run in there.
"Can't get me now huh." I say.
"Oh but can we." He says. He starts ramming his hand in where I'm at. I'm just out of reach.
"Fine you die there." He says turning his arm into a long sword. He gets ready to stab me but web stops him.
"Jessica." I say.
"Get away from him venom." Jessica says pissed.
"How are you here." Venom asks.
"The kid with engines in his legs broke through the door which I was about to enter and he told me what was going on. I came straight here." She says.
"Good now we kill you both." He says yanking Jessica to him and punches her in the face making a cracking noise.
"Peter run!" She yells at me after getting hit.
"But I wanna help." I say.
"Go!" She yells. I nod and run I see the exit now cause it's open now. I stop running now that I'm safe. I hold my side and look up. The blue/purple muscle guy is holding Mr,Aizawa. He screams from his arm getting broken.
"Mr, Aizawa." I say. Then blue dude smashes in his head and gets ready to do it again. "No." I say I web his hand like what Jessica did to venom. And it stops him. This dude with hands all over him looks at me.
"You....venom told me about you." He says.
"Yeah well your handsy." I chuckle at that.
"Nomu. Squash the bug." He says. Before I can react my spider sense goes off. Then I get hit in the back by the Nomu guy, I hit the ground making a small crater then I bounce up. Before I hit the ground though I fix myself and land on my feet. I run at him.
"Peter what are you doing?!" Mr,Aizawa yells at me.
"Being a hero." I say. I punch him with all I got and I feel my hand break. "FOW!" I yell in pain. Nomu grabs my arm and gets ready to crush my head. But All Might rushes by punching Nomu and he flies.
"Thank y-" I don't Finnish.
"Young Peter go check on class mates." He says. I nod and look at him. He's beyond pissed. I swing away with the hand that's not broken.
I swing by the moutain zone and see Momo, Jiro and Kaminari. But he has been captured. I land on the top of one of the mountains.
"Hey I know that villain it's electro." I say to myself. I look around some more and the other villains are starting to get up.
"Ok I have a plan." I say. I get up and jump onto electro making him hit the ground and let Kaminari go.
"Sorry just dropping by." I say standing. Electro disappears."you guys ok?"
"Yeah we're fine....well he roasted his brain." Momo says. The villains start standing and rushing us again. Momo makes a pole and gives Jiro a pole as well. I kick one and punch another with my broken hand without thinking about it.
"OW." I yell in pain. I look over at Momo and Jiro. "Adrenaline....why can't I have that so I can use my hand." I say to myself webbing up the villains I knocked out. "Man when you  have adrenaline pumping you don't feel pain." I jab another villain. There's a huge earthquake noise. I look and see Nomu get blasted through the dome.
"Wow." Momo says in amazment. After a little longer of all of us including villains staring at the hole. I see venom crawl through it.
"I need to go." I say. I swing down and enter the zone he was in. I walk in and the only thing I see is blood everywhere and Jessica's mask. I pick it up. "Oh no." I whisper to myself.