VII

The officer entered the room where Finn and I sat across from each other handcuffed to the table. "Alrighty so Mr. Wolfhard you have no prior convictions, and have not yet been in legal trouble so you are free to go. On the other hand you Miss. Nelson will be staying overnigh-"

"What the hell no!" I screamed at the officer.

"You have been in trouble with the law many times before, you are turning out like your father." He continued.

I looked up at him with pure hatred. "I am nothing like my father.

"We called your mother and she's on her way." The officer told me.

"Oh hell no!" I yelled before I stood up kicking my chair out from under me. The I started laughing, I don't know why. "She's gonna fucking kill me." I laughed. The officer wanted no part of me so he left the room. Finn looked at me like I was insane, but he didn't seem to bothered by it because he grabbed my hand to try and calm me down. It was silent for a while and we just started at each other admiring the others features. The silence was quickly interrupted when the door swung open and my mother stomped in.

"Erica Anne Nelson!" My mother screamed as the police officer unlocked my cuffs then Finn's. The police officer walked out followed by my mother who had a tight grip on my wrist and was dragging me out. I yanked my arm back and ran over to Finn engulfing him in a tight hug.

"I'll see ya around loser." I whispered into his ear before quickly pecking his cheek, and going back to my mother.
______
Another very short chapter.. I'm sorry!