IX

I fixed my hair so that it covers up my neck. Finn and I walked out together and sat back down.

"You guys were back there a long time." Jack smirked at me.

"Ew gross." I rolled my eyes shoving popcorn into my mouth.

"She wishes." Finn laughed. I slapped Finn on the chest and rolled my eyes. Then out of nowhere Jack started to tickle me, I fell onto my back laughing. His hands continued to squeeze my side, as I was running out of air.

"Jack stop!" I yelled at him. He looked at me and quickly stopped staring at me, not so much me more my neck.. oh shit. I quickly sat up and fixed my hair again.

"Erica what's on your neck?" Jack questioned trying to move my hair out of the way. I quickly scooted back, of course right into Finn's lap. He held his arms around my waist and I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but he just held on tighter. "Are those hickeys?" Jack yelled.

"No!" I yelled before pushing myself off of Finn.

"Aw c'mon babe just tell them." Finn whined cockily and then grabbed my hand.

"What!" Jack, Jaeden, Wyatt, and Sophia yelled in unison. All their eyes were on Finn and I.

"N-no it's not like that." I stuttered and ripped my hand away from Finn's grasp. "Why the hell would you say that?" I said slapping Finn's shoulder.

Finn grabbed my arm and swiftly pulled me onto his lap. "Come on babe don't be like that." I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you, you're being an arrogant asshole." I sneered at him.

"You bitch, I don't need you!" He yelled back at me before pushing me off of him, causing me to land on Jack. Finn then angrily got up and stomped toward the door like a three year old. I flinched a little when the door slammed. I've been hurt by people my entire life and I was numb to that pain, but this, this was different.

"Erica are you okay?" Jack snapped me out of my thoughts. I shook my head and pushed my way off the ground, stomping my was into Jack's room slamming the door behind me.

*****

I heard Jack sit outside with his back against the door, so I did the same from the inside.

"Why do I feel like shit?" I said trying not to cry.

"Because you've fallen in love my little skittle." I replied to me.

"Well how do I fall out of love?" I giggled before opening the door to let my best friend in. He grabbed my hand and we sat on my bed.

"Try and forget about him." He suggested. I rolled my eyes.

"It's kinda hard because I live with him." I sassed. I heard the front door slam and it caused both jack and I to jump. I heard more than one person's foot steps, then they just stopped. "I'll be back." I put my hand on Jack's shoulder before walking over to the door and exiting the room.

I entered the living room, and saw Finn making out with some blonde bimbo. I felt a sudden tightness in my chest, jealousy possibly? I had to control myself. I took a few deep breaths and walked back to the room Jack was in. He saw my expression and made an assumption at what I saw. He pulled me into a hug. I sat next to him on the bed and started to bounce my knee repeatedly to try and contain my anger.

"Fuck it." I reprimanded. I stormed out of the room. I grabbed that bimbo ass bitch by her fake ass extensions and dragged her off of him. She tried to throw punches but let's be honest, that wasn't getting anywhere.

"Erica, get off of her!" Finn yelled trying to grab me but I pushed him away. I just kept punching. The final punch I sent definitely broke that poor girls nose job. I backed away and looked at my fists which were covered in blood. Then I walked over to Finn.

"As hot as that was you have no right to do that!" He yelled at me. I just rolled my eyes. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Jack.

"Holy shit.. what are we going to do. Oh my god, Erica you are so going to jail again." Jack muttered whilst pacing around the room.

"She's fine." I whined before dragging the girl to her feet and pushing her to the door before she stumbled out. "See?" I motioned toward the door. I slowly walked over to Finn keeping eye contact the whole time. "Next time you wanna hook up with a girl, please don't do it in the fucking house." I whispered before wiping the back of my bloodstained hands on his black shirt. I winked then walked away leaving a terrified Jack and flustered Finn.