X

I woke up to Jack and Finn yelling at each other like I did almost every morning. I just ignored them and made my way to Jaeden's room.

"Hey sleepy head." He smiled. He was sitting on his bed watching family guy on his tv.

"Hola señorita." I returned the smile and jumped on the bed next to him.

"I think you just called me a woman." He laughed.

"I took one year of Spanish my freshman year give me a break." I slapped his shoulder playfully.

We watched about three episodes of family guy before Finn rudely opened the door, interrupting us.

"Can I talk to Erica for a minute." He rudely spoke. I stood up from the bed and looked at him.

"Okay then talk." I sassed. He rolled his eyes and forcefully grabbed my wrist yanking me out of the room. "Let go of me you butthole." I spoke semi-seriously. He pushed me into his room and shut the door.

"Okay I don't know where to start but I'm sorry." He looked at me with sympathy.

"You think sorry is going to make everything better!" I raised my tone slightly at him.

"I know I screwed up Erica, but that's what I do. That is what I'm known for. I like you so much and it scares me, so I don't think before I do and I make stupid decisions." He grabbed my hand looking into my grey eyes.

"Finn, I-I don't know what to say." I stuttered, unsure how to respond. I never thought in a million years Finn and I would be having this conversation but here we are. He gently put his hand on my face.

"Well say something. Please." He begged with tears starting to form in his eyes. I couldn't find the right words to say. So, I stood on my tip toes and gently leaned in kissing him. This kiss was different front the other one, this one is slow and full of passion. I hesitantly pulled away.

"I'm sorry too. I was a bitc-" I was cut off by him placing his lips to mine again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my hands through his hair. His hands were on my hips pulling me closer to him. He twirled me around and dipped me like in the movies. I laughed at his silliness. I pulled him close and whispered "you drive me completely insane Mr. Wolfhard."