VIII

My mom is completely insane, she locked me in my room and boarded up the windows. I've been living like this ever since I was arrested 3 weeks ago. Tonight she was going out with her friends and I was planing my escape. I put a pencil in the door so it didn't close all the way. Finally she left. I waited about 5 minutes before I quickly ran downstairs and out the front door. I saw Jack sitting outside the apartment just starting into space. Ugh I missed that spaz. I walked up to him and sat down in front of him. His eyes slowly landed on me and he sprang up and pulled me in for a big hug.

"Erica! I missed you so much." Jack squeezed me tighter.

"I know I missed you too." I smiled. He started kissing my cheek over and over again. "Alright jack I get it." I pushed him away and laughed. I jumped on his back and he gave me a piggyback ride up the stairs to their apartment and swung open the door. "Movie night!" I yelled and everyone looked at me with shock. Soon enough I was tackled into a hug by everyone except Finn. I have been thinking about him nonstop. I heard a lot of 'we missed you' and other things. And eventually we all composed ourselves and everyone went back to what they were doing. "Hey Jack where's Finn."

"He's in his room." He mumbled before going off and doing whatever Jack does.

I silently made my way down to Finn's room and walked in the door, locking it behind me. He had headphones in so he couldn't hear me. He was working at his desk with his back towards me. I got a sudden boost of confidence and walked over to him. I walked up behind him and took his head phones off his head and laying them on the bed. He turned around and his eyes instantly brightened. "Eri-"

"Shut up." I sighed before sitting in his lap facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands found their way to my waist. "Just shut up." I whispered before closing the space between us and connecting our lips. My lips tingled as our mouths moved together in sync. It got heated very quickly and I enjoyed every second of it.

"Hey Erica, Finn the movie's about to start.." Jack said whilst pounding on the door. I slowly pulled away and got off of Finn while walking towards the door. I gave him a quick wink and left to go sit in the living room. I ended on the couch next to Finn and everyone else sat on the floor in front of us.

About halfway through the movie I felt a pair of lips on my neck. I leaned my head backwards to give him more access. He kissed a spot behind my ear which caused me to let out a small sigh, I felt him smirk against my neck and continue. He kept kissing in the same spot over and over again which drove me crazy if he didn't stop soon, I would probably jump on him right now. So I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I turned on the light too look at my appearance. My eyes when wide when I saw 3 dark purpleish red hickeys scattered across the right side of my neck. "Finn!" I screamed causing him to run to the bathroom.

"What?" He asked. I pointed to my neck.

"What the fuck!" I whisper yelled so no one could here us. He smirked, almost in accomplishment at what he did to my neck.