Miss Immortal

.AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am recreating this story, it was from an old account of mine. The story was deleted along with the account and a certain someone asked me to finish the story so for her sake I'm gonna continue the story. Read it please and tell me what you think thanks!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throughout my childhood I had always heard stories about these creatures of the darkness. Beings that would sneak into your bedroom and hide under your bed or hide in your closet. These are the very same stories that made us as children fear the darkness. We would sleep with night lights. Leave our doors open. Ask our mothers to check under our beds for monsters and sleep under the covers for protection.

I live with my parents Lea and Adam. My mom had a wild imagination, when I was little, every night she would tell me stories about those magical creatures that had super speed, sight, and even had the power to stay young forever. These weren't the only stories she told me there were others, like about fairies and witches, but I never really liked them as much as the ones about forever young people of the night. My father says that's why he fell in love with her was because of that imagination. My name is Michaela Davis, but everyone calls me Kayla I'm 17. As I got older I heard those stories less and less. Even as a child I didn't fear the darkness, simply because I knew I didn't have to fear what wasn't there, what didn't exist. Halloween was my favorite time out of the year. I loved the irony of the holiday.

 All these kids dressed up as the things that they themselves were afraid of, going around having fun and getting candy and the fact that they had for one night become the thing they feared the most had never crossed their minds. Every year I dressed up as one thing, a vampire. I wasn't afraid of them because I believed that they too did not exist, but I loved the thought of being one for a night. That is until I was no longer a vampire for just one night, but a vampire forever.