2

Don't be a shy reader! Comment And Vote it gives me inspiration to continue to write and it may even bring updates faster ;)

___________

Nino and Alya hug me after Adrien finally stops hugging me.
"I'm so happy your back Y/n" Alya says.
"Me too!" I smile at Alya. Me,Nino,Alya,and Adrien all hang out for a little bit before they all go home.
__________

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-
I groan as I turn off my alarm clock.
"Why must I go to school?" I asked myself.
"Well if you don't go to school then you wont be smart" I hear a familiar voice say.
I jump out of my bed.
"Oh meh gosh!" I scream "Lilly? Wherefore art thou Lilly?"
I hear her giggle "Look up a little bit y/n"
I look up and I see Lilly floating up above me.
"Awe my little kawami! Did you miss me?" I asked her.

"Of course.." she rolls her eyes "Now go get dressed so you can go to school!"
"Oh right"
I go to my bathroom and I take a shower and do all that other hygienic stuff.

I go into my room in my towel and look through my closet.
A long 'hmm' escapes my mouth. I stand there with a finger on my chin.

Should I wear something bummy cause uh Mondays? Or should I wear something cute cause I wanna slay while everyone else is looking bummy?

"Bummy?" I hold up the bummy outfit.
"Cute?" I hold up the cute outfit.
"Bummy?" I hold up the bummy outfit.
"Cute?" I hold up the cute outfit.
"Bum-" I start to say but I get interrupted by a groan.

"Just go with the cute one please" Lilly says.
"Cute outfit it is!" I throw on my undergarments and the outfit.

I walk downstairs and I see my mom on her laptop.

"Hey sweetie! How'd you sleep?" she asked.

"I slept okay! How about you?"

"I slept alright," she paused "Are you planning on going to homecoming with your friends?"

"Um...I haven't been asked so nope"
My mother looks up from her laptop raising an eyebrow "But, don't you have a boyfriend? Adrien right! Did you guys break up? Please tell me you didn't break up!" she rambles on about what a cute couple we are.

"Mom! Stop we are still together its just that Adrien doesn't like dancing" I say to her as I grab a bowl.

"Force him to go with you" she starts to type on her laptop.

I look up at the laptop and see she is typing an email. "Im not gonna force him"

I walk over to the cabinet and grab some (favorite cereal) and my (regular, almond,soy) milk and I make myself a bowl of cereal.

I walk to the table and I eat my food.

"Fine" my mother says.
I finish eating and I put my bowl in the sink.

Nina appears with my backpack and my phone.
"Have a wonderful day Y/n!" Nina says.

"Thanks Nina!" I grab my backpack and phone and I wait for Adrien to arrive at my house.

I hear a honk from outside and say goodbye to my mom and Nina before walking out the door.
__________

We arrive at school and I see Chloe, Sabrina, and Marinette standing in the front of the school.

My eyes widen. I hope they don't do anything to me.

Adrien looks out the widow to see what I am so focused on.

"Don't worry..I won't let them hurt you" Adrien says. He kisses the top of my head and I smile.

"Okay. Lets go" Adriens bodyguard opens the door and we get out of the car,our fingers interlocked.

Marinette looks at me and rolls her eyes. I do the same to her. She whispers something to Chloe and Chloe looks at me and laughs.

Me and Adrien just continue to walk past them.
___________

*time skip to lunch*

I sit at the table with Alya. Its just me and her at lunch today because Nino and Adrien need to retake a test.

"So," Alya starts "Are you going to homecoming?"

"Um..I don't know. Adrien doesn't seem like he wants to go"

"Go with me" Alya says. This makes me laugh "Yeah I'll go with you..and Nino..." I look at her "Do I look like I wanna third wheel hunny?"

Alya just giggles and takes a sip of her drink.

"Fine mabey you could just-" she looks up and her eyes widen "-turn around?"

"What?" I say as I start to turn. My eyes widen as I see Adrien standing there holding a poster,a teddy bear kitten,and a bouquet of flowers.

It says 'You've got to be kitten if you think I'm going to homecoming without you'.
I gasp and I walk up to him. A group of people have crowded around us and they are recording us.

"Y/n will you go to homecoming with me?" Adrien asked.

"Of course!" I say as I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and I hug him. He hugs me back.

While I'm hugging him I see an angry Marinette and a shocked Chloe looking at me.

If glares could kill I'd be dead then brought back to life and then I'd die again.
______________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!