4

As I walk to the principal office for the second time today Adrien walks behind me with his hands in his pockets. He looks down as he walks. He looks kinda upset.
We walk into the office and we all sit down.
"Okay so Adrien. I'm gonna let you tell me what happened." Mrs.Hammy says.
"Okay" he says "Marinette walks up to me and we started talking. Y/n is my girlfriend as you should know. You do know that right?" Adrien asked Mrs.Hammy.
Mrs.Hammy nods her head yes.
"Okay so Marinette walks up to me. And she is really close to me. I move away from her and the next thing I know she's kissing me." Adrien looks at Marinette "She knows I have a girlfriend but she still keeps threatening y/n and trying to hurt her. Not just physically but mentally."
I look at Adrien and he smiles at me "Basically my girlfriend is innocent" he says.
"Now can we go now? My father is expecting us in ten minutes for a photo shoot" Adrien looks up.
"We will talk more later" Mrs.Hammy says. Me and Adrien walk out of her office and the limo is waiting for us outside. We get inside and I look at Adrien.
"Do we really have a photoshoot?"
"Nope" he smiles "I just wanted to leave"
I gasp "Adrien Agreste you lied to the principle"
Adrien just laughs.
He stops laughing and looks at me.
"Y/n" he frowns then says "W-we need to talk" his eyes get watery.
___________
Wow two updates in one week! Im on a roll!