7

Marinette's P.O.V

After everything I've done to her, she is apologizing to me? What is wrong with this girl? I have been nothing but rude and disrespectful. I don't understand why she would apologize to me.
"Y/n you have nothing to apologize for. First I get jealous of you, then I tried to scare you by calling you and threatening you, next I tried to steal Adrien from you, and finally I made you and Adrien break up" I look down as my eyes get watery.

"I mean" y/n paused "I don't want to be best friends but I will accept you apology. I don't want to hold a grudge with anyone. Mabey we could like start over?"
"I would like that!" I smiled "I have to fix somethings for you"
Y/n looks at me.
"Ill start with the easy thing. I will come clean about what I did at school..you deserve to go to homecoming with a great guy!"
Y/n smiles at me and I smile back.
"What is the second thing your going to fix?" she asked.
"That's a surprise" with that I run away leaving y/n standing there.
_______

Y/n P.O.V

Once I finish talking to Marinette I see Chat Noir looking at me. I look at him and he frowns. Before I can say anything he runs away. I walk around town until sunrise.
I walk to my house and Nina is waiting for me.
"Hey y/n! I have a nice. warm bubble bath waiting for you" She said smiling brightly.
"Thank you Nina" I replied smiling back at her.
I walk up to my room and go inside my bathroom.
I strip myself from my clothing and I hop into the bath. Its nice and warm just like Nina said.
I close my eyes and I slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

"Y/n"

"Y/n!"

"Y/N!!"

My eyes shoot open.
"Who is there?" I asked.
I cover my body with bubbles.

"Y/n"

I reach for my towel and I get out of the bath. I quickly wrap myself in my towel and I grab a weapon (my toothbrush).
"Who is there?" I asked as I take a step forward pointing my toothbrush in front of me.
"I-I have a weapon and I'm not afraid to use it!" I exclaim.

"Y/n!" the voice says again.

I continue to walk and then a hand touches my shoulder. I turn around and I scream.