5

Adrien P.O.V

Y/n's sitting here looking at me.
"What do we need to talk about?" she asked me taking my hand in hers.
"Okay" I let out a sigh "I really don't want to do this"
"Are you okay Adrien?" y/n asked.
"No" I look down as my eyes get watery.
"Tell me what's wrong."
"You know all I want to do is protect you right?" I start to say. Y/n just nodded.
"If your in danger and I know a way to stop the danger from coming then im going to protect you y/n" I lean over and I kiss y/n on her forehead.
"You know I love you but Marinette is to out of hand. If we were not together I bet she would leave you alone." I say. Y/n looks at me as tears form in her eyes.
"Adrien what are you saying?" she asked me.
"Y/n, I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you" I look up at her and she begins to cry.

"B-but Adrien" she says "There must be something else we can do-I-I don't want to break up!" she sobs

The car stops.
"Im sorry y/n..its to keep you safe" I say as I begin to cry. 

Y/n P.O.V

Once Adrien starts to very I cry even more. This is so stupid. How could he break up with me over this?
"Adrien" I look up at him.
"Yes" he says.
"In case you haven't noticed" I pause wiping my tears away "I can take care of myself" with that I get up and run into my house.
Once I'm inside of my house  I break down into tears again.

"Congratulations Adrien Agreste" I pause wiping tears "You've done something I never thought you would do" "You've broken my heart!"

"You've broken my heart!"