3

Warning:
There is some bad words in this chapter. You have been warned.

Me and Adrien walk down the halls hand in hand. He walks me to my class and we just stand in front of the door making small talk.
Our conversation gets interrupted by the intercom going off.
"Y/n L/n please report to the principles office y/n l/n"
I look at Adrien and he lets go of my hand.
"Do you want me to walk you to the office?" he asked looking at me.
"No" I peck his lips "I don't want you to be late!"
"Okay kitty" he smiles and starts to walk away.
As I'm walking to the principal office Marinette is walking into the office too.
I go into the principles office and I see Marinette sitting there.
I

sit down in the chair next to her and I look at the principal Mrs.Hammy.
"Hello Y/n," she nods her head to me then says "Hello Marinette" doing the same to her.
"Hello ma'am" I say.
"Y/n..do you know why you're here today?"
"No I do not"
"Well Marinette here says you've been bullying her" Mrs.Hammy says.
I give her a confused look.
"Bullying?" I look at Marinette who sits there with a fake upset look on her face.
"I have not been bullying her" I roll my eyes "She just doesn't like me"
"Y/n this school has zero tolerance for bullying. This is your first strike. If I hear or see another complaint about you there will be serious consequences" she gives me a stern look "Do you understand?"
I simply nod my head. The principle excuses us and we walk to class.

*time skip to after school*

I walk to the spot where me and Adrien meet up after school. As I'm walking there is see Marinette with Adrien. I stop in my tracks and I look at them. She says something that makes Adrien laugh.
What the actual fuck! Why is she even with him. I let out a frustrated groan. I continued to look at them and I see Marinette leaning close to Adrien. Adrien notices her actions and tries to move away a little bit. Marinette points to something in the distance causing Adrien to look that way. Once he turns back around Marinette's kissing him. On. The. Lips.
I'm about to be very angry.
I quickly walk over to them and I pull Marinette away from Adrien. I give her an evil glare.
"What the fuck are you doing?" I yell at her.
"You stole my freaking boyfriend" Marinette responds.
"I never dated you!" Adrien says wiping his lips.
I look Marinette in her eyes.
"Listen you little bitch...Adrien is mine M-I-N-E. MINE!" I clench my fist "Please get out of my face before I break something very important to you again Marinette." I think back on the time I broke her ladybug earrings. I close my eyes and take deep breathes. I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder. I assume its Adrien...but oh was I wrong. I open my eyes to see Mrs.Hammy.
"My office" she said as she removes her hand from my shoulder "Now!" she demands.
Oh boy.
___________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for any spelling mistakes its 12:22 am and im tired but I wanted to update.