11

Dedicated to Random_Beauty12 for being my 1 thousandth follower!

Y/n

We make it to the homecoming venue.
It is a very large room with tables covered in white table cloths,flowers,and chairs at each table.
The dance floor is in the middle of all the tables.

Once we walk into the room everyone stops.
They all turn their attention to Adrien and I.
Me, I hate being the center of attention. The whole school is staring at us.
Why are they staring at us, I do not know.
"Wow she's so pretty!" someone says.
"She's not that pretty," another person says.
"Your right she is not that pretty, she's gorgeous!"
Adrein looks at me and he smiles.
"I love you Adrien!" A girl yells.
This makes me roll my eyes.
"He is clearly here with his girlfriend you idiot," I say to myself. I meant to think it but it accidentally slipped out, whoops. Adrien is the only one who heard and he laughs.
We continue walking and we find our table. Alya sits next to me on my left and Adrien is on my right; Nino is seated next to Alya.
Adrien and Nino go to get us all food and punch leaving me alone with Alya.
"Did you see the way everyobe looked at you?" she asked.
"Yeah," I paused "It was pretty weird!"
"Yeah, weird" Alya says. She says it like she knows something is going to happen tonight.
"Alya? What do you know?" I squint my eyes at her, like this 😑 -_-.
"Nothing!" she screams.
Now I know somethings up. I can't question Alya any further because Adrien and Nino have returned with food and punch.
"Thanks, Adrien" I say.
"My pleasure!" he responds. After we eat I decide on going to the dance floor. There is an upbeat song playing and I dance with Adrien.
Everyone has diffrent ways to dance and it makes me laugh watching everyone dance.

Adrien dances like this.

Nino dances similar to Adrien's dance