🔖 Fifth Contest 🔖

Welcome back all!

I've been thinking... my cover for this art contest book looks rather drab, doesn't it?

So why not change things up?

For this contest, I would like for you to draw and design me a cover for this contest book!

So essentially, to draw an artwork that can become the cover for this book!

Your prompt to go off will be the words: "Hime", "Art Contest" and "Kingdom of Art". You can interpret one or all of them to your will!

And of course, the prizes will include your art piece as the cover to my book, as well as a mention/credit in the description! (Third place--1 week, second place--2 weeks, first place--indefinitely)

To be eligible, please make sure your art piece is portrait and its dimensions are approximately 256 x 400, or any multiples of those numbers.

e.g. 256 x 400 is rather small, so:
- 512 x 800
- 768 x 1200
- 1024 x 1600 etc.
is also fine!

If you are a traditional artist, it's approximately one portrait A4/5 etc page.

Here's a reference of my persona--Hime-- to save you from searching through my artbook:

Bonus points for this round will be the addition of a little spider lily within the artwork :3

And make sure you include the words "Hime's Art Contests" as a title on your piece!

✦✦ ♕ ✦✦

Your art piece will be judged on these things:

- Composition (Detail and effort in background, placement of characters)/10
- Anatomy (Is your character in bodily proportion?)/10
- Creativity (How far can you match and take this theme?)/10
- Neatness (Lineart, colouring, effort spent)/10
- And the bonus points for this round!/2

and for this special occasion, you will be judged on the graphical design of the cover/10 i.e. readability of font, location of it on cover, is it aesthetically pleasing etc

And be given a mark out of fifty-two.

✦✦ ♕ ✦✦

If you are interested in this theme, please comment "Design time!" and make sure to comment "Presentation Station!" when you have completed your art piece. (Yes, I know I'm running out of ideas :') )

Make sure to tag me in the chapter you have posted your artwork (for mobile users, you must be following me) and if I have not commented on your artwork within two days, please send me an inbox.

It is important that you comment in this chapter when you have finished your entry as tags do not show up in notifications on desktop. It is your own responsibility to comment this when you are done since I will be going through the comments at the end to make sure I haven't missed anyone. I cannot answer to any entries that have been missed because you have forgotten to do so, and I'd definitely hate to miss a wonderful artwork!

Both digital and traditional drawings will be accepted and make sure to put your username on your artwork!

The prizes are listed on 'Before You Begin' and make sure to read the rules before you begin!

Don't forget to have fun, all!

Deadline: 8th December, 11:59pm AEST