🌌 Eleventh Contest 🌟

note: this contest is CLOSED

  ✦✦ ♕ ✦✦  

Hi all, and welcome back to my Kingdom of Art!

This time, we're going galaxy-crazy!

The theme for this round is: anything galaxy! (idea creds to @PyraFyre)

Essentially, you MUST include a galaxy design somewhere in your art piece. It can be anything from galaxy hair, to galaxy shoes, clothes, teeth or even a galaxy... galaxy!

A galaxy is kinda broad of a theme, so as google's definition is;
"a system of millions or billions of stars, together with gas and dust, held together by gravitational attraction,"
I will be looking for a multitudinal shift in colour from black to others of your choice, accented with star-like additions.

You're free to google your inspiration, but it MUST be your own work! Digital artists, no use of google images within your artwork, or you will, unfortunately, be disqualified :(

Bonus points for this round is if you include a celestial being (animal, human, creature) within your piece! (a little vague, so if you're unclear, feel free to ask!)

Remember, Division One (digital art) AND Two (traditional art) have the same theme, so just comment which division you're entering in!

✦✦ ♕ ✦✦

Your art piece will be judged on these things:

- Composition (Detail and effort in background, placement of characters)/10
- Anatomy (Is your character in bodily proportion?)/10
- Creativity (How far can you match and take this theme?)/10
- Neatness (Lineart, colouring, effort spent)/10
- And the bonus points for this round!/2

And be given a mark out of forty-two.

✦✦ ♕ ✦✦

If you are interested in this contest, please comment which division you are entering.

Once you have finished your art piece, make sure to comment "Starry Starry Night!" so I can accept your entry.

Make sure to tag me in the chapter you have posted your artwork (for mobile users, you must be following me) and if I have not commented on your artwork within two days, please send me an inbox.

It is important that you comment in this chapter when you have finished your entry as tags do not show up in notifications on desktop. It is your own responsibility to comment this when you are done since I will be going through the comments at the end to make sure I haven't missed anyone. I cannot answer to any entries that have been missed because you have forgotten to do so, and I'd definitely hate to miss a wonderful artwork!

Both digital and traditional drawings will be accepted and make sure to put your username on your artwork!

The prizes are listed on 'Before You Begin' and make sure to read the rules before you begin!

Don't forget to have fun, all!

Deadline: 9th June, 11:59pm AEST

note: THE DEADLINE IS THERE FOR A REASON. I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY MORE LATE ENTRIES. Remember it goes by MY timezone, which is AEST- Australian Eastern Standard time, which is one of the quickest time zones in the world. So it may be due on the '9th' for me, but it'd still be the 8th for you. It DOES NOT mean that you have less time to do your entry--the contest would just come out a day 'earlier' for you.

If you don't really understand how timezones work and I just confused the hell out of you, I'd just advise submitting your entries a few days before the deadline so you don't miss out.

Again, I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY MORE LATE ENTRIES.

I have always done my contests according to my timezone, because if I do it according to yours, well, I can't cater to all the contestant's different timezones at once, can I? Please don't think I am being unreasonable. I have tried to be as forgiving as possible with this.

These contests are just a bit of fun, but of course, I have to be fair to those who submitted on time.

With that said, good luck everyone! To those who have always submitted on time, you're awesome! <3