👹 Fifteenth Contest 😈

Hey all, and welcome to the Spooky Month of October!

For this theme, you are to create a reference sheet of your ORIGINAL SPOOKY OC! That is, design a new spooky species and provide us with a reference sheet of them :)

In the spirit of halloween, this can be a reappropriation of witches, wizards, vampires, werewolves, zombies, goblins etc. or even your original species of spooky creatures!

Bonus points for this round is if you include details of THREE clothes/accessories this new OC has onto the reference sheet!

Remember, Division One (digital art) AND Two (traditional art) have the same theme, so just comment which division you're entering in!

✦✦ ♕ ✦✦

Your art piece will be judged on these things:

- Composition (Detail and effort in background, placement of characters)/10
- Anatomy (Is your character in bodily proportion?)/10
- Creativity (How far can you match and take this theme?)/10
- Neatness (Lineart, colouring, effort spent)/10
- And the bonus points for this round!/2

And be given a mark out of forty-two.

✦✦ ♕ ✦✦

If you are interested in this contest, please comment which division you are entering.

Once you have finished your art piece, make sure to comment "Happy Halloween!" so I can accept your entry.

Make sure to tag me in the chapter you have posted your artwork (for mobile users, you must be following me) and if I have not commented on your artwork within two days, please send me an inbox.

It is important that you comment in this chapter when you have finished your entry as tags do not show up in notifications on desktop. It is your own responsibility to comment this when you are done since I will be going through the comments at the end to make sure I haven't missed anyone. I cannot answer to any entries that have been missed because you have forgotten to do so, and I'd definitely hate to miss a wonderful artwork!

Both digital and traditional drawings will be accepted and make sure to put your username on your artwork!

The prizes are listed on 'Before You Begin' and make sure to read the rules before you begin!

Don't forget to have fun, all!

Deadline: 6th November, 11:59pm AEST

note: Please STICK TO THE DEADLINE! If you don't know how timezones work, just submit it a day or two early!