Character Bio

Portrayed by Kelli Berglund

Name: Eleanor Thropp

Nickname: Ellie

Age: 16

Family:Elphaba Thropp aka Wicked Witch(mother), Unknown(father), Melena Thropp (grandmother), Shell Thropp (uncle), Nessarose (aunt), and The Wizard of OZ (grandfather).

Personality: Ellie is a realist, she won't try to think of ways to be positive when she grew up on the Isle she knew how hard it is so she doesn't try to have hope. She is very independent much like the other VKs because they were on their own a lot. She will do anything for her friends no matter if she gets in trouble.

Likes: The VKs, chocolate, singing songs, Dorian,  sketching pictures *but nearly as talented as Mal*, and using magic once off the Isle.

Dislikes: The stuck up princesses, being told what to do, and being compared to her mom.

Crush: Dorian Gale

Enemies: N/A

Portrayed by: Billy Unger

Name: Dorian Gale

Nickname: Gale (by Ellie), Kansas (by Ellie), and Preppy (Harry)

Age: 16

Family: Dorothy Gale(mother), Unknown (father), Em (great aunt), and Henry (great uncle).

Personality: Dorian is a good friend to Ben. He is very loyal to his closest friend. Dorian is also very protective of Ben, and is very protective of Ellie. He tries to be as caring and supportive as possible, however, he tends to say things before speaking in a relationship and kind of upsets her.

Likes: Tourney, hanging with Ben, writing music and singing, Ellie, and playing with his dog.

Dislikes:  Audrey calling him Dori, magic, and his friends being in danger.

Crush: Ellie

Enemy: Uma and her gang.

Everyone is still played by the original actors. These are just my characters. I hope you enjoy the second installment of my Descendants series.

ICrzy signing off!