The Story Isn't Over

"Looking back at yesterday
I thought I gave it everything
But still there's so much road ahead of me"

Ben sung as he was guiding Mal down to the now soaked dance floor.

"When I looked into your eyes
I guess I didn't recognize
Who we are and all that we can be"

Mal sings looking up at Ben as they stopped at the dance floor.

"Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end
'Cause in your heart is where it all begins"

Both of them sung together as everyone began to guide their partners to the dance floor. Ellie was sitting off to the side, and she looks up to see Jay offer a hand. She smiles as she takes his hand. As Ellie and Jay guided themselves to the dance floor, everyone jumps splashing each other.

"We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (woah)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey)
It starts with you and me"

As everyone was kicking and splashing around as they danced, Ellie lost Jay and managed to pair up with Dorian. He stops for a moment, bows with a smile. She giggles and takes his hand.

Evie grabs Ellie's hand as she and Carlos walk to the railing of the boat, staring down the Isle of the Lose. Carlos and Evie held onto each other, and Ellie leans her head on Evie's shoulders.

"There's something special that I've learned
It's together we can change the world
Everybody's got something that they can bring"

As the three sing to each other, smiling at one an other. In came Mal and Jay. Mal linked arms with Ellie, smiling at her.

"When you take a look inside yourself
Do you wish that you were something else?
But who you are is who you need to be"

Mal and Jay sung, Mal leaned her head on Ellie. The two girls shared a smile before turning back to the dance floor. Everyone is making circle as Mal, Evie, and Ellie sing together with the rest of the VKs gathering together.

"Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end
'Cause in your heart is where it all begins"

Then everyone in the circle splashed hard as everyone just went into the dance. As this happens, the circle breaks and everyone is getting in pairs. Dancing together and singing the sound loudly.

"We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (woah)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey)
It starts with you and me"

Ellie was reunited with Dorian once again on the dance floor, she smiles at him softly and bows similar to how he did it with her earlier. He chuckles and takes her hands.

"If we all can do our part
We know that it can be the start
To bring about the difference that we need (yeah)
I promise we can work this out
I promise we can see it through
Don't you know it's up to me
It's up to me and you?"

Ellie looks to see Mal and Evie having singing up there, she sees guys break dancing down on the wet deck. Ellie then ran and did a elegant jump extending her legs in a split in the air, before landing it gracefully. She looks to see Carlos holding his hand to drag her back to the dance. She smiles before taking it.

"We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (woah)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (woah, woah, hey)
It starts with you and me"

Once the music stopped, everyone gathered together and smiled. Then fireworks were going off in celebration. Mal and Ben hold hands and kiss, Evie and Doug hold hands while smiling, Carlos hugs Jane from behind and shared a happy look at each other, Jay and Lonnie stood side by side smiling, whereas Ellie stood at the railing looking at the fireworks and Dorian stood near Ben.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then the DJ started playing another song as everyone was going back to normal, continuing to dance on the dance floor. Meanwhile, Ellie decided against it. She watched the sky. Walking over was Jay.

"So," He looked at her, "How are you? And don't lie to me."

Ellie smiles as she leans her head on his shoulder, "Better."

Jay smiles at her, "Good."

Ellie looks at him, "Thanks."

"For what?" He asks.

Ellie holds onto the railing, "For being a true friend." She smiles at him.

Jay pulls her in with one arm smiling, "No problem, El. Just no more running off."

She giggles, "I'll try."

Then Lonnie comes over, "Guys let's dance."

Jay nods, "Sure," He turns to Ellie, "Coming?"

Ellie shakes her head, "Need to recover from that dance number." She smirks.

Jay and Lonnie head onto the dance floor. Ellie caught glimpse of Dorian leaning against the railing and watching the dance floor. She sees a few girls coming over asking if he'd dance with them, but he turns them down.

Ellie walks over, "You can have fun, Kansas." She said.

Dorian looks at her, "Yeah- I know."

Ellie looks at the others all having fun on the dance floor. She then turns to him, a frown on his face. She walks in front of him offering her hand.

"One dance," She said, "At least as friends."

Dorian looks at her puzzled, "Ellie?"

"I said I don't think we should be together," She said, "But that doesn't mean we can't be friends."

Dorian looks at her and smiles, "Alright."

Ellie smiles as he takes her hand. The two walk onto the dance floor and join the rest of their friends in dancing on the dance floor. Splashing their feet on the flooded deck. Laughing, smiling, singing, dancing. Fireworks in the sky. This is how a story ends, ah but wait? You seriously would believe this is the end of the story, now would you?