It Isn't Over

"You look breathe taking," Evie looks over Ellie, "Dorian will surely love it."

Ellie looks at her reflection and goes from a smile to it fading. Ellie had her still blonde hair braided down in one long braid. She was wearing a long flow like green green dress, she wore black fingerless gloves, her green jewel necklace, black boots, and light make up.

Ellie smiles faintly, "We aren't going together."

Evie frowns, "Oh," She then placed her hands on Ellie's shoulders, "Well what you do think? Like it?"

Ellie turns to Evie, "Love it." She smiled.

Evie embraced Ellie from behind, the two girls smiled at each other. Evie let go and grabbed her purse and headed toward Ellie's door.

"Ready?" Evie asks.

Ellie glanced at Evie, "One second."

Evie nods, "We'll be downstairs."

Ellie nods and watched as Evie left. Ellie turns back to the mirror. She went from smiling to frowning. She looked down at the jewel the wizard gave her and then glanced out the window seeing the ship for Cotillion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jane and Carlos arrived as a date, holding hands and even Fairy Godmother was so happy for the two. Doug and Evie went together for a date, they held onto each other smiling.

Jay and Lonnie ended up going together, not as a couple but as friends. Mal and Ben has yet to be seen yet, but Dorian did spot Ellie.

Dorian walks over, "Look at you," He said.

Ellie looks at him, "What are you doing?"

"Just telling you, you look beautiful." He said.

Ellie shakes her head, "I can't do this now," She said, "Dorian please, we- I can't be with you now." She pleaded into his eyes.

Dorian nods, "Alright."

A song ends and then there was an announcement gaining everyone's attention. Standing at the top of the stairs was Mal.

"The future Lady Mal," Lumiere said.

Trumpets rang and people clapped their hands as Mal was escorted down by Lumiere down to the bottom of the steps. Mal turns to Beast and Belle and bows in respect. Belle smiles at Mal as does Beast.

Mal walks over to the group, which is where Ellie was in. Evie smiling at Mal and so happy for her friend. Ellie tried to smile, tried to be happy. Dorian noticed this and seemed confused, if he related toward them.

"King Benjamin!" Lumiere shouts.

Everyone was clapping. Mal was clapping with a huge smile on her face. Ellie clapped her hands looking a bit somber.

As Ben reached down to everyone else, Ben was giving Mal this odd expression that no one was sure why. Dorian glanced over to Ellie and saw her still frowning.

"Ben? Are you okay?" Mal asks.

Ben then glanced at the stairs and coming down now was a nicely dressed Uma. Everyone gasped at that, mostly Mal who was the most shocked. Dorian glanced at Ellie, she had no reaction to that.

"Mal, I'm sorry I didn't have time to explain." He said.

"Explain what?" Mal asks.

Uma links arms with Ben, "That Ben loves me. Isn't that right, Ben?" Her voice sounded sweet.