Struggling

Ellie returned to her room, upon she shut the door and let out a deep breathe. She looked up at her ceiling. Stress about being what Dorian wants is getting to her. Stressing about being an Auradon girl. Stress about suppressing herself.

Ellie looked at her hands and noticed they were beginning to change color to green. Her eyes widen. She ran to her nightstand and found black gloves and covered up the color.

Ellie stared at the gloves and then collapsed on her bed.

"This- is getting out of hands." She said to herself.

Ellie gets up and goes to her closet and grabbed something that made her smirk. She reached to grab a black sweater, black and green stockings, black skirt, and her black boots.

Upon changing into her new look, the stress and anxiety began to fade. Ellie slowly removed the gloves and let out a successful smile.

There was a knock on the door, "Ellie?"

It was Dorian, "Just- uh- a minute."

However, instead of waiting, Dorian just walked in. He gasped in shocked upon looking at Ellie. Ellie froze and turned around.

"Dori-," She was cut off.

"What is this?" He asked in an angry tone.

Ellie looks at him, "I- I can explain."

"Explain what, Ellie? You're playing dress up like your mom." Dorian said.

Ellie got a bit angry, "That's not fair!" She yells.

Dorian crossed his arms on his chest, "Then what is this?"

"I don't know- I just feel- so different." She said.

Dorian stepped forward, "I think you need to get pass this. It's been six months, Ellie." He said.

Ellie looks at him, "You think this is easy? I am pretending to be someone I'm not! And all you can do is lecture me on what I am doing wrong!"

"I am not." Dorian said.

Ellie glares, "Don't wear black!" Ellie points at him, "Be more like Audrey!" Ellie walks forward, "You're an Auradon girl! Act like it!"

Dorian froze at her expression, but not just that. Ellie realized it when she saw her hand, she turned around to look at the mirror in her room. Her skin was green, completely green.

"What- is this?" Dorian asks.

Ellie turns to him, "This is me. If you can't handle this, leave." She said.

Dorian went to say something, but Ellie flicked her wrist and a force pulled Dorian out of the room and the door shut in front of him.

Ellie stood there alone in the room, she began to cry until she finally turned back to normal.

Once she saw her hands were her normal skin tone she slowly got up from the ground where she was crying at.

"It this- this what mother was talking about when she said if I have magic I better learn to control my emotions?" Ellie asks herself.

Ellie turns her attention back at the Isle of the Lost.

"There I wouldn't have magic," She said, "Wouldn't turn green."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie arrived at school, she was no longer wearing the outfit from before, instead she had on a pink long sleeve sweater, blue skinny jeans, and pink flats. She had her hair down, and she kept messing with it.