What Changed

Ellie sat in the restaurant still as Harry and Uma went into a corner and figure out either or not to trust Ellie. Ellie's eyes flickered from normal brown to having the tint of gold until finally she had the gold again.

It was then that Harry walked over leaning over with his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"So what changed, little witch?" He asks.

Ellie smirks wickedly, "Auradon, actually."

He raised his eyebrow.

"My body finally exposed to magic that had been cut off from me for years," Ellie kept the smirk, "Instead of fearing what I could become, I decided to embrace in it."

"You have magic here?" Harry asks.

Ellie stroke his face, "Awe, you know as all as I do that the barrier is up." She lowers her hand and then tilts her head, "But nothing can suppress my magic fully." She smirks.

Harry looks at her noticing the gold tint, "You never had gold in your eyes,"

Ellie leans forward to get inches from his lips, "Thank you for noticing." She smirks.

Harry chuckles as he leans back, "You're not the same Ellie from before, aren't you?"

Ellie crossed her arms on her chest, "That fool was too weak to embrace what true power is." She said.

Harry turns to Uma, "She checks out."

Uma marches over here, "Okay," She turns to Harry "Go collect from our friends." Uma said but how she said friends didn't make it sound friendly at all.

As Harry left, Uma grabbed a hold of Ellie's shirt holding her with one arm.

"I want you to get this through that head of yours," Uma said, "I'm in charge. And I won't let anyone get in the way of my victory."

Ellie removes Uma's hand, "Like I'd get in your way, Uma. After all, who was there for you after what Mal did to you? Not her, and not anyone else you're running with."

Uma said nothing. Ellie leans down and kept her smirk on her face.

"You may be the face of the assault but I am your ticket inside. They know I left, I left a note. Someone or someones will be coming to try to bring me back." Ellie said.

Uma looks at her, "Why leave a note?"

Ellie lightly chuckles, "When your battling with two halves," Ellie starts, "One mortality might ruin things, but I say it makes things interesting."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gang all arrived in the Isle of the Lost. Dorian and Ben got a makeover to look the part. It seemed like second nature for Evie, Jay, and Carlos.

Dorian was wearing a brown leather jacket, a white shirt with a light blue punk looking vest over top, brown pants, and red shoes.

Evie turns to the king and his friend, "Okay we don't want to attract unneeded attention."

Carlos turns to Dorian and Ben, "Follow our leads."

Ben and Dorian watched as Carlos, Evie, and Jay started to walk. They kept their heads down and minded their own business. However, Dorian noticed something. He spots someone or better yet something familiar.

Without saying anything, he wandered off from the group. He wanders down a few allies for a bit, and then stumbled upon Ursula Fish and Chips. Dorian took in a deep breathe and stepped in.

That's when Dorian saw her.

"Ellie?" Dorian was taken back by her appearance.

Ellie hopped off the stool she was sitting on, "Kansas, you found me." Her smile was different.

Uma was in the corner of the room about to charge forward with her sword, Ellie extended her hand to stop her. Uma stops and turns to Ellie, glaring. The pirates in the place were also glaring at Ellie.

Ellie tilts her head, "What brings you to the Isle?"

"To bring you back," Dorian said.

Ellie strolls over and he is backing up until his back hits the wall, "Why?" She asks.

"Because I care about you," Dorian said.

Ellie chuckles, "I don't care about you. You mean nothing to me." She said looking directly into his eyes.

Dorian's eyes widen, "Ellie-?"

Ellie touches his chin to lift his head up, "I mean I am exactly what you thought I was, Gale. I am wicked, because that's who I am." She said.

That's when Dorian noticed the tint of gold in her eyes. He was confused about it but also a bit hurt about what she is saying.

Ellie grabs his arm and shoves him out, "Leave! I never want to see you again, Gale. And if I do, well something will have to happen." Ellie said.

Dorian stares at her from outside the building. Finally Dorian takes off running through the Isle. Uma came out glaring.

"What did that do?" Uma ask.

Ellie lifts Gil up from the ground, "Follow him. Chances are he isn't alone." She said.

Gil looks at Uma, "Uh- Uma?"

Uma nods, "Go."

Gil takes off after the boy from Kansas. Uma turns to Ellie now.

"I could've-," Uma started.

Ellie turns to Uma, "You want everything Mal has?"

Uma nods.

"Be a little more patient. Because it'll come, in due time." Ellie said with a wicked smirk.