Pirates Showdown

As Uma is handed the wand and Mal is given Ben, the pirates all cheer including Ellie. Ben is trying to get them to get the wand back, but Mal is trying to get Ben to come with her. Uma gets onto the pirate ship laughing and happy with her crew.

"By the power of the sea," Uma started, "tear it down and set us free!" Uma yells.

Nothing happened and then Uma looks at the wand, Ellie grabs a hold of the wand and then snaps it in half.

"It's a fake." Ellie said.

"A fake!" Uma yells, "Get them!"

Carlos starts launching smoke bombs at them. Getting the pirates blinded from what is going on around them. As this was happening, pirates all ran off the ship to deal with the VKs.

Jay and Harry faced off together, Gil and Ben were facing off, Uma and Mal were taking each other on, and Ellie grabbed a sword and pointed it at Dorian.

"Looks like its you an me," Ellie said.

Dorian held his sword, "Ellie we don't have to do this."

Ellie smirks, "I already want to." She said.

She charged forward and clashed her blade against his, he blocked it so quickly. He kept blocking from her attacks. Dorian climbed up a latter and then when he got to the top, he pulled down a pirate that was about to go after Lonnie.

"Thanks," Lonnie said.

Dorian smiles.

Then Ellie stands in front of him, hazel tints and everything.

"Ellie," He said.

She swung her sword down and Dorian blocked it. Dorian was backing up and she was moving forward. Ellie swung again at him, and he blocked yet again.

"I love- I love you," He said.

There was a pause in her movement, she stopped and looked at him for a second. Her eyes flickered between brown with the gold tint to it returning to brown.

"Ellie?" He asks.

Then her eyes went back to the gold tint. She shakes her head with a smirk on her face.

"Sorry," She said, "That trick isn't going to work on me."

Dorian looks at her as she walks over, he then drops his sword on the docks. Ellie paused, looking at him with a puzzled look before grabbing the sword and holding it toward him.

"Take your sword," She said.

"Just finish me," He said.

Ellie glares, "Take your sword! Fight the honorable way!"

"I don't want to live in a world where we fight!" He yells.

Ellie and Dorian made eye contact with each other for a long time, until someone sneaked up behind Dorian. Ellie grabbed that pirate and knocked them down off the docks.

"Ellie?" He asks.

Ellie looks at him, "Go. Now." She said.

Dorian looks at her and then noticed the VKs and Lonnie making their escape with Ben. Smoke bombs went off. Dorian was grabbed by Jay to go, he and Jay caught up with the others.

Mal and the gang knocked down the bridge leading out of the tunnel they went through to get to the pirate crew. Uma stands there in frustration, and then turns to Ellie.

"What now?" Uma said. "Ellie-!"

Ellie snapped over, "Hm- yeah?"

Uma gets over to her, "What do we do now? Since you had this worked out so well?" Uma asks.

Harry walks over to Ellie placing his arm on her shoulders, "It wasn't her fault."

Uma glares at Ellie.

Ellie looks at Uma, "Cotillion,"

"Cotillion?" Uma asks.

Ellie looks at them all, "This is a huge party that Ben is having for Mal."

Uma scuffed.

"And if we crashed it," Harry said.

Ellie smirks, "I was thinking of coming as guests."

Uma looks at her confused, "What do you mean?" Uma asks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a few minutes or so after Mal and the others returned to Auradon after the Isle situation. Walking on the school grounds was Dorian. He was feeling down, he had been avoiding his dorm. He didn't want to talk to Riker about where he has been.

"You okay, Kansas?" Asked a familiar voice.

Dorian turns around to see Ellie. She was dressed in the pirate gear she was in when he last saw her moments ago. Dorian looks at her in shock.

"You- came back?" He looked at her shocked.

Ellie nods, "Not for you." She said.

He looked at her puzzled, "Huh?"

Ellie walks over and grabs his hands, "I'm sorry, Dorian. I can't be with you." She said.

Dorian looks at her sad now, "Why- Why?"

Ellie looks into his eyes, "This whole situation-," She said, "Returning to the Isle. Seeing Harry, Gil, and Uma. I- I don't know if I'm going to stay here for good, but I do owe the others an apologize."

Dorian looks at her, "Ellie?"

Ellie let's go of his hands, "I'll be in my room."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie walks in the direction of her room. When she gets to her room, she sees the VKs standing outside of Mal's and Evie's room.

"El?!" Jay yells noticing her first.

Ellie was embraced by Jay. She was a bit shocked and hugged him back. Mal marched over, and pulled Jay off of her.

"Wait a second," Mal said looking at Ellie's eyes.

Her eyes had no tint. Ellie looked normal, just dressed like a pirate.

"It's you, you?" Mal asks.

Ellie nods, "Yeah. Sorry for worrying you all." She said.

Evie came over and hugged Ellie, "We're sorry we didn't know your stress." Evie said.

Ellie looks at Evie, "I just kept it well." Ellie said.

Carlos smiles and hugs her, "Well tell us next time." He said.

The others laugh as does her.

"How is Ben?" Ellie asks.

Jay looks at her, "He's fine." He answered.

Ellie noticed Mal's face, "Oh, well that's good."

Evie nods, "We're going to get ready for Cotillion," She said, "Want to join us?"

Ellie nods, "Sure- just um- give me a moment to get this face paint off." She said.

The gang laughed. Ellie entered her room and once she shut the door shut, she snapped her fingers and standing there with her was Uma.

"Welcome to Auradon," Ellie said smiling.