Episode 1: A New Face

Outer Space: Sector 5

Time: 0200 hrs

*BOOM* *BOOM*

“Damn. . . come on you stupid ship! Work!” a young female Cybertronian yelled, as her ship slows down from the huge explosion that damaged one of her engines.

“You might want to slow down there, femme, or that ship will explode with you in it. Why don’t you just surrender and come with me to Decepticon headquarters hm. . .” a smooth voice said through a radio transmission.

The young femme laughed, “Heh, like I’d ever go with a ‘Con. Sorry Shockwave but I’d rather go with scraplets than the likes of you, brother!”

The black, and white femme complied, as she shut off the transmission. The decepticon sighed, “Have it your way . . . sister.”

Turning towards the femme’s ship the ‘Con grabbed hold of his ships weapon and aimed it for her ship, “Now my dear sister you’ll have a much peaceful life once you are one with the All-Spark.” he finally pulled the trigger of his weapon and out came a missile aimed for the femme’s ship.

“Hello can anybot hear me! Please I need help, there are Decepticons in my quadrant! Please-!!!” in seconds she caught sight of the missile and all was left was the explosion of her ship leaving debris everywhere.

Shockwave stayed behind making sure the young femme was really eradicated, “Poor, poor femme. To bad you didn’t join . . . just like your mother.” with that said, the one eyed ‘Con left the scene.

A couple of kilometers away flew a small white pod with the young femme inside of it. She was panicking.

“Okay, relax . . . you’re safe . . . nothing is going to happen to you, so just relax.”  The femme looked up to the window that showed all of the galaxy as she flew by in hyperspeed, “I guess I’ll be going to that Autobot base I located . . . may take a while.” She looked over to her side, opening a holographic picture of two mechs on either side of her, the background looked like ruins, but they were happy, holding her hands, a feeling of pain rushed through her. She held her abdomen and sobbed.

“If only your fathers were still here.” she whispered.

Planet: Earth: Autobot Base

Time: 1000 hrs

It was a relaxing afternoon here at Jasper, it’s been almost five months since the last Decepticon attack and the Autobots could finally have a real day off.

Bulkhead, Arcee, and Prowl were recharging in their quarters; Ratchet and Wheeljack were in the medbay checking over the equipment, making sure they were in place, and Smokescreen, Ironhide, and Optimus were watching over the monitors of the base, but the Autobot leader had noticed a certain yellow mech missing.

“Ratchet.” he called, grabbing the attention of the red and white mech, “Have you seen Bumblebee?” he asked.

Ratchet looked around the room and shook his head. Optimus nodded then heard a voice of certainty.

“I saw him leave the base around three in the morning, but he didn’t say where he was going.” it was Prowl, Optimus nodded, a worried expression on his faceplate. Looking back to the monitors he found the young mech a far distance away from the base, he contacted him.

-Bumblebee what are you doing out on the other side of Nevada?- asked the Prime, it took at least five kliks for Bumblebee to answer the question in beeps and buzzes.

-I see well come back soon okay. We are not for sure that Decepticon activity really has gone okay?-

The yellow scout buzzed in agreement and ended the com link. Optimus sighed in wonder. “Is he alright Optimus?” asked Ironhide, worried of the youngling. The leader nodded.