P-princess?! ~ Female!Corrin X Male!Reader

Requested by: Axlcalibur12
I've honestly been waiting for a female character X male reader request. I may be a girl but, hey, who doesn't love them?

Key: (Y/M/N) = your male name, due to the fact that this is a male reader

Sorry if Mozu is OOC, never wrote her before!
————————————————
You wiped the sweat from your brow as you stood up; the harsh summer sun beating down on your figure. Not far from where you stood, Mozu worked as well. Tending to the peach tree while you slaved over the daikon field. "Mozu! It's dinner time!" you called out to the short-haired villager, halting your own work. She stopped and sighed in relief. Finally, a time for respite.

"I hear ya, (Y/M/N)! Let's grab some food and drink!" Mozu said as she wiped off her hands on her towelette. "Besides," she continued, "I think the princess wants some . . . alone time . . . with you. Farmer boy," she winked playfully whilst she teased you with meager words. Your face flushed in response to her playful teasings, following behind her as you both walked to the mess hall.

"W-what?! No, why would she? I'm . . . just as you said, a farm boy. What would she gain out of having alone time with me of all people?" you scoffed, though Mozu saw right through your wall of pretend. You genuinely were sad, not the illusion you gave. Mozu huffed at your response as you both entered through the doors of the mess hall; you holding the door for her like a gentleman.

"Because," she began as you each grabbed a plate and walked towards the food. Whoever was on cooking duty smelled to have done a mighty fine job. "She always talks about you every time she invites me. Not to mention she even invites me! Corrin doesn't care about your status! She cares about who you are." Her words were yet . . . weren't surprising to you. You always knew that she never cared about status, always said it was meaningless. But whenever it came to you it always seemed to be surprising. Perhaps because . . . you cared for her? No, loved her? Mozu guided you to an empty table to continue your discussion in peace. "I know how you feel about princess Corrin." Her statement blunt and out of the blue, causing you to spit out the food you had just placed in your mouth.

"I-I'm sorry. What? What do you mean?" you stuttered out. Her bluntness made you form a hypothesis, though that's all it was. A hypothesis.

"I mean exactly what you think I mean. C'mon! It's so obvious at how you look at her from afar! With those," she batted her eyelashes and posed as a super girly fangirl for effect, "love–filled eyes of yours."

"What's this I hear about . . . love?" A way too interested Camilla questioned. "And about my precious Corrin, nonetheless! Please," she sat down next to you and faced you, "spill, dear!" She crossed her legs for added effect, almost looking as if she was interrogating you.

"W-well, I-I um . . ."

"(Y/M/N) here is in love with Corrin," Mozu whispered to Camilla. She leaned across the table, and brought up her hand to muffle it from others to do so. Camilla's eyes widened at the news. Swiftly falling into a glare sharp enough to decimate an entire army. A dark aura seemed to surround the violet–haired woman, casting a threatening demeanor.

"You'd best take good care of her," the woman threatened. "Lest you wish a painful death." You swallowed thickly at her threat. Knowing all too well how she'd uphold that promise. Appetite lost, you nodded quickly. Not wishing a painful death, or any death, anytime soon.