✧ Leo Valdez x Reader i

『 ⇜ ⇜ ⇜ .⋅≜⋅. ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ 』

S u n d e r

You and Leo quickly became friends moments after he first stepped foot on the fields of Camp Half-Blood.

Alongside the other campers, you were there when Annabeth and Butch returned with the new trio.

As if Eros was playing around with you, the curly black-haired young man caught your attention almost immediately.

No surprise there, considering he tripped on the roots surrounding the area.

Seeing you were the nearest, you offered him a hand. "You okay, princess?" you asked him, surprised with how concerned you sounded.

But how could you not worry over this scrawny— cute boy?

Without any prompting, he placed his hand onto yours as you pulled him up.

He was making a face as he looked up at you. "Are you seriously—" he fell silent once he met your eyes, realizing how you were truly concerned over him.

You raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to finish his sentence but nothing came. "I am not Sirius Lee. I mean, I know that joke but..."

"Don't call me princess, lady!" he said, averting his gaze away from yours.

"As long as you'll stop referring to me as lady!" you said, your smile widening by the second. You couldn't help but be amused at how flustered he was, evident by the reddening of his ears.

"Then what should I call you?"

"(First Name)."

"Alright, (First Name) it is! The name's Leo Valdez by the way," he gave you that mischievous and impish smile. 

At that instant, you knew one thing: you fancied seeing his smile.

"Why do I get the feeling that you two shouldn't have met each other?" Annabeth commented, recognizing the fact that you are mischievous as well.

"Why do I feel the exact opposite way?" you winked at Annabeth.

Ever since that day, you and Leo were practically inseparable. Wherever he was, you were always there and vice versa.

Eventually, you became Leo's girl best friend next to Piper. While it was plain as day for her, everyone else remained oblivious to the fact that you were slowly falling in love with him. 

Soon, it was known that you were one of the eight heroes of the prophecy. You didn't want to be one of the big eight heroes but there was no room for argument.

Throughout the whole journey, you have been there with the seven heroes every step of the way, supporting them.

When the goddess of snow Khione ambushed the crew, you had to do a double-take. Alongside Piper, you drove away the children of Boreas but Leo was dispelled from the group.

Throughout the entire ordeal, you were too busy fighting them away but in your eyes, Khione was a goddess with no manners.

A graceful goddess? Definitely not Khione! She should have replaced Nemesis as the goddess of revenge, you thought.

No thanks to Khione, Leo was banished to Ogygia, meeting Calypso in the process. Like all heroes who ended up finding themselves on that island, he fell in love with Calypso.

Back in Greece, you and the remaining heroes alongside Nico and Hedge met up with the son of Hephaestus.

From a distance, you stood motionless upon catching sight of him.