⭐Chapter 1: Longing ⭐

Enjoy!
~~~~  

♠Sans♠

Warm beams of light slid through the spaces the curtains had Provided guiding It to hit a certain skeleton in the face causing them to scrunch up their face as they sleepily raise their arm up to shield his face.

"ugh"

Groaning,sans shuffled around his bed for a second as he shut eye sockets before taking a deep breath as he sat up,Stretching his arms upwards like a cat would and letting out a content sigh from the pop his bones gave out  before letting a sleepy yawn escape him.

Sliding his feet in his fluffy dark slippers,sans looked over to his desk where his clock had been placed on beside it was a picture of his brother with other monsters that came to the surface.

"8:14 am... boss 's probably gone by now. might as well take a shower and visit'em."

He thought to himself as he walked  towards the thread mill in his room,reaching for the towel he had hang on it and thrower it over his shoulder,letting out another yawn as he stepped into the bathroom.

Stripping himself of his clothes,the sound of the shower filled his ears,the silence that it brought over giving the thoughts he avoided a chance to enter his mind,thoughts of the person that had been gone for three years had filled his mind, going back to the memory of their first meeting.

The first time he first saw her,he had to admit the first thing that had gotten his attention wasn't  the fact that they were human but the flowers he saw on her face. It did make the skeleton curious on why they were on her, but due to his lazy ways, he simply brushed it off. Thinking that it was maybe some kind of weird human thing.

However his curiosity had got a better hold of him.

From then on he began to study them.

He had purposely led the human to his brother to be killed, but somehow, whenever the human dies, time seemed to turn back to when before they had met their death. He was furious when he learned that Frisk was the cause of his suffering,the constant
repeating of time that in the past had almost brought him to the point of insanity. This being the reason that caused him to kill her in a flurry of rage.

But then he soon realised that maybe the human wasn't aware of them jumping back in time whenever they died, that only him had been aware of what was happening although those thoughts too were quickly dismissed as he spent time with them.

Every time they were to pass by his sentry, they would always try and strike up a conversation with him.Till one time. He asked if they ate,only to be answered with a 'No'. Hearing this he quickly suggested a place called "Grillby's" which was located in snowdin. It was sans' favorite place.

As he mentioned the bar, Frisk simply looked confused which seemed to strike something in Sans.

"wait... you haven't gone to grillby's yet?" Sans asked as he stared at Frisk in disbelief as she nodded.

"That's it we're going to grillby's."

Sans quickly decided as he held out a hand for Frisk to hold. Her reaction made Sans suspicious of her knowledge on her time travelling ability. Quickly playing it off, he led her to Grillby's,  walking in front of her as Frisk followed two steps behind his.