🌊Chapter 14:NGAAAAHHHH🌊

Fish lady incoming!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  🌸

Chapter 14:NGAAAHHHH

Letting out a soft groan,frisk felt herself sit up from whatever thing she was laying on,her dark vision leaving her confused since she wasn't really thinking right and was still Abit sleepy.

Why is everything so dark?

She questioned to herself. Raising a hand to her face as she felt something soft,smooth yet cold under her touch.

Hm?

She thought once more before hissing in pain as she attempted to pull whatever was obscuring her vision in her sleepy state.

"It's the flowers frisk,don't pull them"

Chara reminded her,rolling her eyes at frisk's sleepy state as they replied with a soft.

"Oh"

Being in trapped void had a few perks.One being that she never had gotten hungry and she didn't really need to eat(not like there was anything to eat there anyway.....),two was that she never really had the need to sleep and her body could still operate perfectly (this also has its cons since then it only left her in her thoughts and she couldn't help but end up wallowing in self pity then,thinking back..darn was she pitiful then though Chara had been there to talk to them at times and kept them company).

Apparently things like these wasn't really necessary since the body she held in the void was made from magic thus allowing her to see again without any flowers obscuring her vision. It may have bled and felt like her original body but it was still made from magic. Just like how a monster's body is created. In the void,concentrated magic is gathered there. Like for example that was used by a monster loses it shape and gets sent to the void since it can't really be recycled.

Monster bodies create and release magic however their bodies don't reuse it. Once out of magic, their bodies start the process of storing magic that they created in their body thus allowing them to use it once again. Monster bodies aren't created to absorb magic but to create magic so recycling magic isn't really an option. However there is a condition where things created from magic that sustains it's shape permanently depending on the will of the creator. If they wish for it to be permanent then the magic would then still and become physical thus in no longer danger of losing shape and disappearing into the void(Unless the monster hasn't perfected or mastered how to do so then there is a possibility that it could collapse and go back to it's magic state and since it was already used it would be send to the void right away).

But due to frisk's determination. It acted as a bridge between here and the void. Thus granting them the power to go back there whenever she died and also granting her the power to go back in time to a certain save point at a certain area(a/n: or monster*wiggles eyebrows*) by using the stored up magic there.

However because of her losing her determination as her soul lost its trait when she was sent to the void after dying in front of sans,the bridge between the two was cut off thus rendering her unable to come back,only then during her battle with gaster had her determination returned and  the bridge between the two worlds came back to life causing she able to come back. Though this time it was different since her soul seemed to have powered up at the moment since her determination then was so strong that she was able to pull gaster with her out of the void and back to their world.