⭐Chapter 3:Warning⭐

Sans

Entering the area where frisk had spent her last moments,Sans felt a sharp pain in his chest,the wounds never healing and too deep to be ever filled. Every time he were to pass here,the memory of frisk dying in his arms would haunt him, Telling him how useless he was for not being able to protect her,How stupid he was for killing her,For not trusting her when he first met her,For wasting precious lives, that could have saved frisk from her death here.

Everything about her was still so fresh in his mind from him constantly reliving those moments in his mind.

The way she laughed

The way she was so forgiving

The way she smiled

And one of the traits sans liked most of her,The very reason why he decided to help her,to protect her.Being her only Ally in that cruel and merciless world.Because unlike the other fallen humans.

Frisk was different.

She wasn't like any of them,she didn't deserve to die like them she deserved to be with them,To be on the surface with them.to be able to enjoy life like they did.

Frisk was merciful.

She had the chance to kill them,No one would wrong her for it, after all it was kill or be killed, so nobody would care if she would kill them return.

Yet.

She never killed.

She refused to hurt any monsters despite them hurting her even the meanest of them,The most merciless of them were forgiven.

Sans too used to hate her,thinking that maybe she was just acting,Trying to be all "Good" and "Merciful" and that once he would lower his guard he would be mercilessly killed by his so called "Friend" and the fact that she was the reason of the resets wasn't helping at all,it even caused him to kill her out of anger.

And yet

She was still kind to him forgiving him for the actions he did to her,The actions which lead her to death.

But she never attempted to kill him in return.

To get revenge.It was natural in the underground to get revenge if anything similar to what frisk went through were to happen to them.

But frisk didn't want revenge,Instead all she wanted was an ally, Just one Ally in that place where everyone wanted to kill her,someone to help her.

All she wanted was help.

Yet no one came.

Just merciless deaths.

Over and over again.

Sans knew guilt was slowly eating him inside,till one time he finally cracked and asked.

"do you think that even the worst people,Could change?"