⭐Chapter 5:To be free⭐

Here's chapter 5!!!!
I hope you guys forgive me for how short it is;--;
Please don't forget to vote for this story!

I hope you guys like it!

(Done rewriting)
----------------------------------------------------------

❤Frisk❤

"G..Gaster....?"

Frisk absent mindedly repeated as she stared at the skeleton monster in front of her. Well that's what she guessed he was.

Not many monsters in the underground looked like this after all.

"Yes, dear Dr. W.D gaster at your service.Oh wait! Pardon me! I'm not a doctor anymore"

Said gaster,his words laced with sarcasm as he spoke at frisk.

Confused at his response frisk questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"Ah...I presume that three years in solidarity can make a person forgetful,no?"

Said gaster,Not a single hint of hesitation in his voice as he spoke not caring if his words were hurtful or not.

"Have you forgotten the creator of the robot what had harmed you and your companions?"

Mettaton,Frisk thought instantly.
Her memories may have not been the best with the robot but the memories she had spend in the underground where still very fresh in her mind despite being caged in this damned place,But that didn't mean that frisk only remembered about the good moments there.She still remembered the hardships she,flowey and sans had endured there.being left in a endless pitch black abyss has it perks it seems.

"Mettaton"

Said frisk,Monotoned which was only responded with gaster's grin widening as he spoke with sarcasm lacing his every word, his voice cold.

"Correct! The same robot who caused you to return to your save star a few times "

Despite hearing this frisk,inhaled deeply composing herself as she replied.

"How do you know about this...?"
Asked frisk,her voice low and calm but it held a certain sense of authority and seriousness.But gaster was having none of it completely ignoring the tone in her voice he continued to talk uncaring.

"As I had said,I have been watching you."

"When...since when have you been watching me?"

Replied frisk,her voice hard and cold.

"From the very start of your adventure in the underground,from when you had fallen to when you had died."

Inhaling deeply once again frisk continued to question him pushing aside the thoughts that tried to enter her mind at his statement.

"What are you trying to accomplish?Why are you watching me? Is it because of my soul?"

Her soul,she guessed.
Almost all monsters she met after all in the underground were all after her soul to break the barrier. Her soul seemed to have powers that she wasn't aware of but knowing what she was going to do with her powers was the least of her problems

If not what else?

"Quite sharp now aren't we? You are correct"

"Why?"

"Well...just like every monster in the underground had been...what I want for you is.......your soul"

His voice hard and cold,just like the way his eye lights looked at her as he continued.

"To be free"

In a flash frisk saw blue and orange lights flicker at the area gaster had been as suddenly a familiar aura had engulfed her as the world around her flickered  black and white for a second.frisk gasped out loud as a sudden pressure build up in her chest,Her soul being pulled out of her body.

The feeling of dread quickly dawned on her just as the memories of her being in pulled in situations like this before flashed in her mind.

All the suffering,pain and sorrow hitting her like a bullet.

As she dreaded the situation she was in which caused her die many times and countless monsters losing their lives due to this.

She was in fight mode.

The Return(A Flowerfell Sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें