🌸Chapter 12:"Im back"🌸

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~         ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"So yer tellin' me that frisk didn't really die but instead got sent to the void and was trapped there due to her losing her DETERMINATION and you being desperate to leave the place tried to kill them and take em' soul since it lost it's trait she wouldn't be able to come back once she was killed but then roused them up making them regain their DETERMINATION and take both of you's out there through sheer DETERMINATION?"

Said sans after minutes of frisk and gaster filling him up of what had happened. Gaster was the one explaining and putting logic into what happened while frisk was just telling him what had happened.

The three were now currently currently sitting on the bed of golden flowers the same one frisk had fell down from years ago it's so thick now that they couldn't really feel the cold hardness of the ruins floor

As the two continue to converse frisk soon found herself zoning out,her mind drifting away as she thought of the things she could now do.

Though she was free now she was still very restricted in her movements.

After all she can't see anything.

Her eyesight gone once again as she and gaster had returned,judging from the smooth coldness she felt on her face,frisk could already name what was covering her eyesight.

"sweetheart? Are ya alright?"

Their talking to you.

Said the feminine voice in her head as she was snapped out of her thoughts and instinctively face where she guessed sans sat judging from where is voice came from.

"H-huh?"

Said frisk not hearing what they're were saying ad she was drowned in her own thoughts.

"was askin' if yer alright?"

Repeated sans as he looked over frisk worriedly.

"Is it.....the flowers?"

He asked his voice laced with worry alarming frisk as she quickly waved her hands in front of her in a dismissing matter along with her shaking head,not wanting him to worry.

"N-no no! It's alright!"

She said as sans looked at her, clearly not believing what she said but didn't question. Something frisk was thankful of.
Gaster on the other hand stayed silent as he watched the two.

"So what were you talking about?"

She asked after a few moments later.

"Just thinkin' that we should probably get goin"

Said sans making frisk tilt her head slightly sideways in confusion.

"Huh?"

She replied dumbfounded.

"Come dear"

Said Gaster as she felt an hand tugging her's upwards,frisk quickly recognized the owner,feeling the hole at the center of it as he tugged at her at the same time behind her another hand had placed itself on her back as she slowly rose up supporting her back as she stood on her feet,unlike gaster's this hand was whole with no hole in it's center, silently yet clearly stating it's owner.