❤Chapter 9: Determination❤

❤Frisk❤

Pressing the *SPARE option,A Bark of Laughter was heard from gaster,As he smiled wickedly at her.

"FOOL!!"

Shouted gaster at frisk,As he he laughed madly at her,His Sockets wide and pinpricks grew small in them as he continued.

*Gaster is seems to be shaken.

Said Chara at the back of her head.

"HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED YOUR LESSON YET? IN THIS WORLD ITS KILL OR BE KILLED!"

He continued as gaster blasters appeared on both her left and right side,Causing her to move forward to only quickly jump up to avoid the bones appearing under her.

"Your wrong"

Frisk replied.Her hand had raised up to where her chest was, Gripping the fabric that was covering that area.

"It Doesn't have to be that way"

She continued as she took a step forward.Gaster in return,Growling Angrily at her.As the Options began to appear in front of her again.Only for her to spare him once again.

"There was once a person who said the same to me"

Frisk said,her voice soft as she looked at the skeleton in front of her. Her features soft as she continued.

"He told me that I wasn't going to live long in the underground if I didn't learn to fight back.To hurt.To kill.."

With her eyes locked on his eyes sockets,A genuine smile appeared on her face.

"He may have killed me..But that doesn't mean he was a bad person.I never hated him"

As gaster stared blankly at her,As his mouth slowly moved,his voice soft and uncertain. Yet eager to get an answer.

"Why?"

That was all he could say. Just a single word was all he had spoken,But frisk knew that what she could say,Weighted much,much more to the skeleton in front of her.He's attacks coming to a halt as he waited for her answer.

Silence hung between them

Why indeed? Frisk wondered to herself.Why didn't she? After all it would only be fair if she would kill the monster who had nothing more in plan but to kill her for their race.
They only needed one after all.Just one more human soul was needed for them to all be free,They had already succeeded on killing six already so why suddenly give mercy on the seventh? Why?

Smiling once again frisk answered with the line she always believed and lived with.

"Sometimes..Kindness is all we can give..Sometimes..Kindness is enough"

Frisk finished,her time in the underground flashing in front of her as tears began to form at the corners of her eyes.

Frisk stayed quiet for a few moment,Waiting for gaster to reply.Only to be answered by silence.

Bringing her thoughts back together frisk looked back to the skeleton man.His sockets wide.Mouth agape as he continued to stare at her.