⭐Chapter 6:Weird Smell?⭐

Chapter six is herrrreee!! Sorry if it took long I kinda got lazy for a bit hehehe sorry bout that ^~^v I hope you like this chapter! I really appreciate those who commented on my story! Thanks a bunch!!!
(Rewrite done)
-----------------------------------------------------------
♠Sans♠

Walking down the snowy path,a sudden shiver made it's way down the skeleton's spine despite all the clothing he wore,causing him to shiver from the temperature, but despite the coldness of the area something else was bugging sans' mind he just couldn't tell what it was.

something just felt....off...The thought alone was enough to make sans alarmed and guarded as his eye lights silently scanned around the area he was in as he walked.

Only the rustling of leaves from the trees near him due to the wind and the crunching sound of the snow below his clothed skeletal feet were heard as he buried his skeletal hands deep in the pocket of his large fluffy jacket.

"Hmmm...."

Sans continued to scan around the area,stopping in the middle of his tracks as he took a moment to focus on observing his surroundings in silence to only shrug it off after a minute had passed.

Going back to his original route sans began to walk towards the door leading towards the ruins when he had noticed a pair of figures approaching him in the Distance seemingly in a hurry.

Squinting his eye sockets to analyze the figures as they approached him, sans soon recognized who they were and was face to face with a very familiar dog couple.

"hey! Dogammy! Dogaressa!"

Said the skeleton as the married dog couple was once near him.
Raising his non existent eyebrow sans noticed something was off upon closer inspection the two seemed to be panicked,Eyes wide in a hurry and their breathing came in pants.

"Hey,what happened?"

Asked sans after a giving the couple a moment to catch their breaths and calm themselves down

"we smelled something strange!"

Said dogaressa first which was quickly followed by dogammy as sans face twisted in confusion with the information they gave him.

"It was very familiar... We're sure of it!...the weird smell.."

"Weird smell?"

Repeated sans as a sudden wave of realization hit him from one of the stories flowey had told him,the stories in which flowey spent time in the underground with a person who is now dear to their hearts.

there was only one person the Dog couple called "weird smell"according to the flower.

".......Weird smell......"

Sans repeated,the name ringing in his non existent ears,only one name had appeared in his mind.Its was only a name of a single person,But that person wasn't just anyone their name alone brought a thousand memories to mind along with a number of emotions coming back to life.

".......frisk.......?"

Whispered sans under his breath as he tried to process the new information his brain was given.
They smelled her? But she died,how was this possible? do she go back to a save point? No that wouldn't be possible cause she did then they wouldn't have remembered her.

Thousands of questions began to appear in the skeletons head but there was only one that stood out among them all.

If they smelled her,would that mean she was back?

"W-Where...where did you smell it?"

Sans said in a low soft voice catching the couple off guard.

Despite being shocked by the the skeleton's sudden change of personality the couple answered immediately.

"It came from that big violet door in the---"

Before even finishing his sentence dogammy was cut off as the skeleton suddenly began sprinting towards the door leading towards the ruins as if his life had depended on it,not letting them finish talking and left the couple in a shocked state.

"Uh...Did sans just....run? I mean..The most Laziest monster in the underground who does nothing but eat mustard and sleep at his post...just run?'

Said the female canine in disbelief as dogammy shook his head before answering.

" He must really care about the weird smell huh?"

Said dogammy,a knowing smile began to appear in his face upon his answer dogaressa chuckled before replying a smile growing on her face as well.

"Mhm...maybe..."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this was so short!
I'm sorry T.T I promise I'll try to make the next chapter longer!! Sorry if this chapter was bad Q~Q