Chapter One

Cough welcome back to my hell readers-

also quintents means like one day I think?

Unedited as usual

Chapter One^^^Obey the Prince

-----

Lance had never felt such pain in his entire life. He held his hand over the spot on his neck. Lotor had fucking branded him with the galra empire symbol. "It would be so much easier if you just listened to me." Lotor shook his head as he walked in to see Lance in tears and pain. "When they find me you'll be sor-" Lotor started laughing and glared at the altean boy. "Its been 17 quintents." Lance's eyes widen, he didn't realize its been so long. It felt like yesterday he had been taken here. "I hid you so well my gem. They won't find you." Lotor narrowed his eyes and smirked.

"Do you ever miss the old days when we were younger, when we didn't fight and we loved each other so dearly." Lance rolled his eyes and slowly moved his hand away from the burn on his neck. He winced slightly. "No I don't." Lance just wanted Keith to cuddle him and kiss him. Tell him that everything was going to be okay. "Darling you use to be all over me! Now you worship that disgusting hybrid human."

"I hate you, you killed my family and almost killed my sister! If I knew what kind of monster you were when I was younger I would have never loved you!" Lance screamed at the galra Prince wincing once more at the singeing pain in his neck. "You are going to regret saying that."

----

Keith slashed threw the training bots in no time. He was taking all his anger out on the robots. Losings Lance took a toll on him, it was like he lost apart of himself. "You can't keep ignoring this." Shiro stood in the doorway watching Keith as he over exhausted himself. "I'm not ignoring it!" Keith slashed another bot out of his way. "You are, you won't talk to anyone, you won't eat, and you barely sleep. Keith please we all miss Lance too but you can't keep going like this." Shiro tried to reason with him. "I'm fine!" Keith shouted at his leader as he finished the simulation.

"Keith! You are not fine!" Keith stood there looking at the ground panting his sword in his hands. "I need to be stronger, I have to find him! It's my fault he's gone. I love him Shiro and if I can't find him I don't know what I'll do." Keith paused and turned around facing Shiro. The teen had tears in his eyes. "He is my everything." Keith dropped his sword and sunk to the ground crying. Allura was watching from behind Shiro. She walked up and whispered. "I'll handle this Shiro." The male nodded and let her walk towards Keith.

She knelt down to him and hugged him. He hugged her back and cried into her shoulder. "I want him back." He muttered. "I do to Keith, I do too."

-----

HAHAH A its short- next chapter is going to be more exciting so um stay tuned.