Chapter Five

So I haven't updated in so long lmao. I just haven't really found time to. I'm moving to a new house and school is taking up most of my time. Sorry ya'll.

Also this is gay and not edited-

and lots of time skips

No ones P.O.V

----

"He remembers me!" Keith smiled for the first time in a while. "Keith we can't be sure-" Shiro tried to calm him down, he didn't want him to get his hopes. "I don't think Lance remembers you, more like bits and pieces of his memories  are coming back to him." Allura says a bit unsure herself. "Well whatever we have a chance to get our Lance back!" Allura smiled and nodded then turned to Pidge. "Okay Pidge where is he located?" Pidge walked towards everyone with her laptop and showed them a small map. "Not to far away! We could get there in no time if we start now!" Everyone was ready for a fight, they were going to get Lance back one way or another. 

---

Lance sighed silently as he looked out the window from his bed. Keith. That name was going threw his head and he couldn't get it out. His face looked familiar too, and his voice was so soothing. Lotor had kept a close eye on him all day, having a guard follow him around if he couldn't be with him. Lance gripped the covers tightly. Why did that mullet boy look so familiar and why did he feel sad when he thought about him. The door opened to the room and Lance quickly sat up and saw Lotor. "Hello Darling, are you resting?" Lotor asked walking towards the bed. "Yes I have a headache again." Lotor give a frown and kissed Lance's forehead, the altean prince didn't like the gesture and pretended to smile. "You aren't mad at me because of what happened earlier today are you?" Lance looked away a bit of fear in his eyes.  

"Of course not gem. I'm just a bit irritated, not at you of course." The galra prince smiled and slowly his smile turned into a smirk. "But I was a bit hurt by it." Lance whimpered a bit when he felt Lotor leave his side. "You are loyal to me correct?" Lance froze a bit and then nodded. "Say it." The prince growled. "I am loyal to you Lotor and I won't ever leave you!" Lance smiled forcefully once again and gulped. "Good. 

---

"Whats the plan?" Hunk asked out of nowhere. Nobody had really thought of one. "Oh yea we kinda need one of those." Pidge said laughing a bit. "We can't just go in there and start shooting everyone." Hunk added. "We need to sneak in." Allura said turning around to face everyone. "We can take the green lion to get in and have the Yellow and Black lion on stand by. Keith once you get in there look for Lance, I will come with you I think I might know where he is. Pidge hack the cameras so they can be shut off for a while. Shiro and Hunk will be out cover outside of the ship." Everyone nodded and waited til they got closer to the ship. "Keith you can't lose your head in there if Lance doesn't-" 

"I know Shiro." Keith said bitterly as he gave a side glance to the team leader. "Promise me you won't do something crazy." Keith rolled his eyes and walked away from Shiro. He didn't need him telling him what to do, he already knew Lance probably won't remember him. Lotor wiped all his memories of him and the team. Keith thought if he could bring him back to the castle maybe just maybe he could get his old lover back. They could be happy again. Keith let out a sigh and sat down. He was hoping that he could get his Lance back. 

"Shiro you should leave him alone." Allura said walking over to him. "I just don't want him to get hurt. He tends to do stupid stuff when he gets mad." Allura nodded her head. "I know but maybe trust him, he will be fine I'll be there just in case. "

---

Lance was in the room again. Bored. Lotor has been leaving him alone lately and Lance doesn't like it, he can think when he is alone and the more he thinks the more he gets weird flashes of him and that boy named Keith. Lance sighed then suddenly the sirens went off. The lights were flashing red brightly. Were they under attack. He could hear shouting and yelling outside his door. Lotor burst threw the door a panic look on his face. "Gem stay here and do not come out. Understood?" Lance nodded and Lotor left the room to go deal with whatever was happening. 

He heard voices from outside the door, it wasn't Lotors either. The door busted opened to Keith and Allura holding weapons in there hands. "Lance!" A smile appeared on Keith's face he dropped the sword and ran towards the altean prince and hugged him tightly. "Lance oh my god your okay."

"Keith?"

----------

Hi yes this is late I am sorry the next update will be here really soon like in the next week!!!