P s y c h o; Patrick Hockstetter

warning ::::: it gets a lil steamy

The sound of something banging on you're window woke you up in a hurry. You sprang from your bed to see what all the commotion was; well behold it was the towns most psychotic kid of them all, Patrick Hockstetter

"Patrick what the hell are you doing here it's-" Your rambling was cut off with his lips crashing into yours

"You know you're really hot when you're mad sweetheart" Patrick said after pulling away from the kiss. You saw the devil himself inside the eyes of this lanky 15 year old kid and it scared you, But at the same time excited you more then it should. You turned around to check the time on the wall; 3:00 am the clock read.You sighed not knowing why he decided to show up so late but you always have to expect the unexpected from that boy. You turned on the light and covered your eyes from the bright light now shining.

"I only came because I was bored and I thought you could entertain me." Patrick said getting up from your bed. He made his way over to you; the sound of his boots echoing in your room. You've never felt terror and excitement at the same time until this moment. You closed your eyes out of horror of what his next move was, you felt his hand running up and down your back as he moved you to the wall. You opened your eyes to see the teen inches away from your face.

"Jump."

That word was all he had to say for you to be under his control.You jumped has he slammed you against the wall gripping your thighs. He licked and sucked at your neck; you knew that was definitely going to leave a mark. You moved his way up to your lips, he grazed his tongue across your bottom lip asking for entry. Patrick dominated over you; your relationship with the raven haired boy started not too long ago but since then it progressed into something you couldn't leave, even if you wanted to he had you; you were his. You moved your hips making him groan.

"If you keep this up I swear to god y/n you wont like result." He said moving one of his hands from your thighs to around your throat, causing you to gasp a little. Patrick you took you from the wall and slammed you onto the bed.

"Thanks for the fun babe" He said with the devilish smirk that made weak. He climbed out the window leaving you a hot mess.