True friend ;; Stan Uris

Not edited also this is vvv short please don't kill me
y/f/n = your friends name
You walked down the hallway with your friend y/f/n.Your head hung low as the constant remarks coming left from right from them about you hitting you hard. You tried to play it off, laugh about it and play it cool, but it has gotten to you and bringing you down even more then they could think of. The cherry on top, The bowers gang saw you in distress. They all turned to Henry and jumped off the lockers heading to y/f/n and I, You always had a slight in the psychotic boy named Patrick,until now.They walked over to you slamming you on the locker leaving y/f/n in order for them to run away. Patrick got close to your face enough to if you moved his lips would be on yours, he licked your face like a dog would like is owner. You were screaming in disgust until the leader, Henry,  Slammed his hand over your mouth. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Stan and a teacher talking, you had no clue what is was about until he pointed at you and the teacher stormed over.

"Boys Principles office now!!" The teacher screaming at the top of her lungs, you were dropped to the ground by the boys. When they all made their way to the principals office, Stan ran over.

"I noticed y/f/n fled on you again huh?" He said with a sincere face. I said shaking my head tearing up. You emerged Stan in a embrace, this was very shocking to the boy. He awkwardly wrapped his arms around you to complete the embrace. You smiled into his chest, you always had a crush on the noodled hair boy.

  "Oh ya Stan get it" Richie screamed running town the hall with everyone else to you guys, you pulled back with a slight blush on your face and on his. The losers and you walked out of the school, you and Stan standing awfully close. He grabbed your hand and interlocked your fingers with his. Everyone dumping out their book bags into the garage, you looked at Stan and the rest of the losers club. This is what true friendship is.