Chapter Eighteen

Aubrey

"Aubrey," I heard someone whining, opened my eyes to see Angie sitting on top of me, in a pink sports bra and the pajama shorts that I told her were too short.

The shorts were riding up her sides giving me a great view of her ass. I sat up against the headboard and gripped her ass before pulling her into me. Angie was basically sitting on my hands and it was sexy as hell. That was pretty much everything I saw when I looked at her lately, all I would think about is how I have a sexy girlfriend in my bed who loves me, and I love her, and it's not that bullshit love where you're just in to the same things, I would do anything to make her happy.

"Ow," she said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What's wrong?"

"Your cast hurts," she pulled my right hand from under her. I really hate this, I can't write anything, cook anything, I can barely type on my blackberry, all because I was speeding. I'll never do that again.

"Baby?" she said softly.

I looked up at her.

"I made you breakfast," she smiled at me before pecking me on the lips.

"You woke up early to make me breakfast?" I was amused since Angie almost never woke up before me.

"Yeah now c'mon," she climbed off me and pulled me out of bed, I followed holding her hand into the kitchen where I saw a stack of pancakes waiting for me with bacon on the side.

I picked up the fork on the right of the pancakes and realized that I wouldn't be able to cut the pancakes myself. "Angie, can you cut these up for me?" I held up my hand as an explanation.

She giggled before she picked up the knife and fork from my plate, cutting the pancakes into smaller pieces, "You want maple syrup?"

"Yes, of course!"

Angie drenched my pancakes in maple syrup before sitting down in front of me watching as I ate. Eating wasn't as hard as I expected it to be.

"Are you going to work today?"

"No, tomorrow, but I do have stuff to work on today."

"You want help?"

"Yeah, sure."

"So I have a question Angie."

"Mhm, what is it?"

"Why did you want to know about my relationships? Like the real answer." Her asking why my relationships had failed had me on edge, was she worried about our relationship? She also said I should look for someone else, she was joking, but it had meaning behind it.

"Honestly?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, well I saw um a box of condoms on the nightstand, and I was thinking about us, and I just wanted to know what I was getting myself into." She was looking down and playing with her fingers.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "I'm not having sex with you," I paused, "not anytime soon anyway."

"Okay, good, no offense but I was having second thoughts about it?"

"Why?"

"I mean not that I don't want to do it, but I'm scared, it's going to hurt."

"Sucks. You shouldn't be having sex anyways." I laughed at her.

"By the time I'm 17, I'm losing my virginity."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, and it's going to be great."