1

The weather was cold this night as a man hidden behind sunglasses walked down the street that was full of drunk or passed out people. You would think it's summer if you would go after the amount of clothing most of the female probably teenager or young adults were wearing. Their fake tanned legs were keeping them walking in a incredible unstable way as they tried to reach the next person to make out with or to take them home. Most of them didn't even made it home before pleasuring themselves with another person. The men that came out of the club's didn't look much better. Already drunk and nearly unable to stand up straight. Still they seemed incredible handsome to everyone else but that was probably cause by the alcohol and other drugs that flooded their system.

Ryan was trying to push his way through all the horny people that were busy around him. He was receiving some flirts from the side and a few hands landed on his bottom but he ignored all of that. None of the people were good enough for him. The skin wasn't clean enough. The nose was too long. Their eyes too small. There was always something that threw him off. In all this time he was out to search for the perfect woman he never found her. But he needed the contact. The feeling of skin on skin. Ryan couldn't live without it. So he fished himself a partner for the night and satisfied his inner needs for the next few hours. But when he woke up he always regret laying his hand on such an imperfect being. Following to that he does what needs to be done in his eyes.

Ryan didn't lie about it. He liked the feeling if taking away someone's life. No matter how. As long as he saw the life leave the body of his former lover he didn't care about anything else. It was an addiction by now. He was careful with hiding his doing though. The police weren't even close to finding him and that was something that satisfied him even more. How he could do what he wanted with them searching through the dark. And they never had any witnesses to ask for all the people around were too drunk to remember a single thing. But one thing that was happening recently was throwing him off. There were more cases were people got missing. But unlike himself his opponent didn't just used females. Males and females were equally on his list. Nobody knew that there were two different person's being the cause of all the missing cases. They all thought it was just one. Ryan didnt like the feeling that the whole world could think that he wasn't fully straight. Because he was. Just his opponent wasn't.

When Ryan entered the club he knew he was a later than usual. Many people already left to fuck somewhere more private although he didn't really understand why they even tried when they would end up ripping the clothes off each other two seconds out of the club. It's probably the thought that counts there.

His hazel eyes scanned the room around him. Most of the people were already passed out besides the friends that were probably on charge of driving the drunken home. Nothing was really his type but he needed satisfaction. He wouldn't go home alone. Never.

There was one decent looking girl. Her hair was black and her eyes piercing blue. The only problem was she was already talking with someone. A guy with dark brown nearly black hair that was long on the top and short on the sides. From the point were Ryan was standing he couldn't see his face but the golden suit jacket was totally necessary if you'd ask the brown haired man in a white and black striped shirt with a black lether vest over it. He slid off his sunglasses and went walking around a little. That girl was pretty much the only one with whom this night wouldn't go to total waste. Her eyes were practically glued on that guy talking to her. She didn't even took one look around the scene at all. Ryan huffed to himself as he decided he needed a drink. He didn't had one in, how long? Probably three hours. Too long.

He sat down on the free bar stool next to that girl as nonchalantly as possible and ordered a whiskey. She didn't mind. In fact she didn't even notice. Ryan's hazel eyes carefully darted towards her side and landed on the back of her head. But then they wandered onto something further away.

Brown eyes. They were practically glued to that girl while sometimes being squinted in laughter. The eyebrows above a strong dark colour and slightly different on each side. The nose was slightly too big but it wasn't ugly or a turn off in the slightest. Hazel eyes met plump full lips that were slightly apart and got pulled into a wide smile or a smirk once in a while making one eye close a little bit more than the other.

As much as he tried Ryan couldn't stop staring at that stranger. Something about him just kept him focused. He didn't know what. He didn't knew why. But he wanted to have whatever it was. There was a strong burn in Ryan's chest before he finally pulled his eyes away mostly because the guy stood up to go to the toilet if Ryan should guess. The music was too loud to really understand anything.

He stared at his hands for a few seconds contemplating what just happened before he remembered why he placed himself here.

"Hello beautiful.", he said as smooth as possible but it seemed like he totally forgot all his flirting skills all of the sudden. She turned around looking at him almost annoyed. "Hey.", she said with a fake smile in her voice and in her lips. Well this is going to be tough.

"I can't understand how he can just leave you here all by your own. Isn't he scared that someone would steal you from him.", Ryan tried to say in his smoothest voice but nothing wanted to work out for him as she sighed closing her eyes for a few seconds. "Look, I'm sorry but I'm not interested.", she said turning towards her drink again. Ryan froze. It's been years since he last heard that sentence. His hand clenched around the glass as he drowned the liquid in one gulp and left.

He didn't understand what just happened. Not at all. As he was about to leave the club he bumped shoulders with that exact guy which stole his oppurtunity for satisfaction. The by looked at him with a small smile while the words "Sorry " left his mouth in an almost angelic voice.

Ryan just mumbled something he didn't even understand himself before he stormed out. The want for satisfaction just grew about fifty times as the chocolate eyes locked with his for a second. At this point he needed to get his mind off things and put all his standards aside as he bluntly asked some chick on the sidewalk if she wanted to come with him have some fun. She happily agreed of course. Ryan knew it wouldn't be fun for him until she stopped breathing later on but it was something to get his mind off things so it wasn't really a choice.

Still the face of the guy never left his mind.

A/N: New story! So, this is my first non x reader one so let's see how this rolls. And before anything begins I guess this will contain smut. I don't know how much yet but lets see about that. So if you don't like that I would recommend reading this book. Otherwise just keep reading. (Oh and I never really wrote smut so.. if it sucks that's why)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story!!!