4

SMUT CHAPTER, BEWARE

Ryan didn't took in what happened neither did he react like he normally would. His mind was cloudy and it seemed like everything Brendon told him to do was the rightest most innocent thing in the world.

The bathroom stall was small and dirty but neither Brendon or Ryan cared about that. It seemed like the smaller man had all the control for someone who wasn't involved but that was only partly true for Brendons mind was clouded with his thoughts what he would do to the brown haired man. In his eyes it was the most beautiful being he had ever seen since his eyes met the golden honey eyes of the other. The brown hair that hung loosely down. The leather jacket accompanied with the black jeans and the light stubble just awoke feelings in the dark haired man he searched so desperately all these time.

Neither of them knew how similar they actually were in some points. Unknowingly they shared  the love of luring people into their houses to have some fun for a few hours before ending their life's. Brendon was rather new in the business but that didn't mean he was less reckless or brutal. The complete opposite. Maybe he was even more brutal than Ryan. Even though the older had all these instruments in his basement it's been a while since he last got down there with another living person. Brendon put every person he chose down there. It was one way for him of getting in the right mood so to say but this time none of this was needed for the man in front of him was the beauty he was searching all along.

Brendon pinned Ryan's body to the wall with his own as his hands began to unbuckle the other man's belt while their lips were sloppily connected. Ryan had no real idea what was happening. The only thing which was sure was how good the simple touch of the other one felt as the small hands began to travel around Ryan's torso moving his shirt upwards. The taller one was used to what would happen and so he threw off his jacket and his shirt desperately connecting their lips again. Brendon smirked as he looked Ryan's thin frame up and down again ignoring the needs of the other before he whimmered his name. The smaller was surprised how the plain hearing of his name through Ryan's voice could give him such strong feelings and desires. He wanted to hear it again and again for the rest of his life. Forever.

" What was that?", he whispered with a deep vibrating voice close to the others ear. He needed to hear the begging weak voice again. "Bren...don..", Ryan moaned out already panting heavily partly because of the drugs that were in his drink, partly because of what was going on right now. The knot in his stomach grew tighter as he felt Brendons soft lips on his delicate neck biting and sucking roughly to get the darkest mark possible. That was sometbing brendon had decided yesterday when he disposed the body of the girl. Ryan was his now. For now and forever. He would never let him go again. They needed to kill him if they wanted to get his boy.

Leaving a few more love marks his hands travelled down the slim body again. Where ever Brendons fingertips brushed over Ryan's skin the taller felt heat coming up from inside his body. He bit his lip as he tried not to make a sound again what clearly displeased Brendon for him biting down a little too hard causing Ryan to gasp and moan at the same time. His jeans were already pushed down and the only clothing left on him was his underwear. Ryan's mind was still clouded but one desire peeked through. He wanted Brendon to get rid of his clothing too.

Ryan fiddled with the hem of Brendons shirt until the smaller threw it off half hearted along with pushing his pants down. Reconnecting their lips was something Ryan did now to Brendons surprise. His normal victims didn't really move on their own unless told to. But in this case he would let it slide by. He would punish him. Later.

Right now he was too caught up in pleasure as his hand slid into Ryan's underwear to grab his hard cock rather forcefully causing him to whimmer a bit. But after a few seconds he rolled his hips into Brendons unmoving hands pleading him to do something. Just the face of pure want of the other male caused Brendon to move his hand up and down the other ones member occasionally sliding his thumb over the tip to release a sound of Ryan's mouth which turned him on even more. His own cock twitched just by the sight in front of him.

Brendon shoved Ryan around to face the wall not retreating his hand though. He kept up a steady rhythm while Ryan just tried to keep it together. The drugs still flooding his system. Brendons other hand making it's way onto Ryan's back lightly massaging the lower part between those beautiful back dimples. The taller one began to fuck his hand slowly in desperation of anything to happen. He didn't exactly know what because Ryan had never done that before. And honestly he never thought that would ever happen either.

Brendons fingers carefully pushed down the underwear of the man leaning against the cold bathroom stall wall. His hand landing on one butt cheek making Ryan flinch a little to the new sensation. Brendons fingers went up again to Ryan's face as he pressed them into his mouth with out a warning but the taller one was unable to react really to that. Brendon retreated his fingers slowly pulling a string of saliva with them. Then he pushed Ryan's hips backwards causing him to lean even more forward arching his back a little due to the still remaining grasp around his member. Brendons fingers found their way between Ryan's was cheeks and hovered above the entrance for a few seconds before touching the delicate skin.

Brendon may be cruel but he sure didn't want to hurt such beauty right away. He didn't want to see pain on Ryan's face just yet.

Ryan groaned out and flinched away of the new feeling. He couldn't grasp not describe it but Brendon kept him forcefully in place by squeezing his cock causing the taller to release another moan. Then he slipped one finger in leaving Ryan a panting mess against the wall not knowing how to deal with the pain and pleasure at the same time. Slowly Brendon worked his finger in and out of him gently stroking him to calm him down. Eventually he added a second finger and began to crook them. The dirtiest moans escaping Ryan's lips which made Brendon even harder.

He worked him open impatiently with scissoring the both fingers adding a third eventually. Ryan felt the knot in his stomach nearly rip. "Bren..", he gasped weakly. "Nuhuh.", was the only response before the fingers left Ryan and made him feel incredible empty. Brendon spit in his hand after lowering hid underwear stroking it over his length due to the lack of lube at the moment. Then he pushed in with out any warning. Not full way but still more than the tip. Ryan screamed out clenching his fists at the wall. It burned but at the same time it made him feel so good. After some moments Brendon pushed in deeper giving Ryan some time to get used to his full length. The feeling of someone in him made Ryan go wild. Something told him it was wrong but yet it felt so good. Brendon began to slowly move in and out of Ryan before picking up pace moving his hand in the same way. The taller one began to moan without any hiding throwing his head back repeating the name if the man behind him. Brendon smiled as he heard his name letting a moan escape his own mouth as he felt the tight muscles around his own length. For him it was the best feeling in the world.

Brendon leaned onto Ryan changing the angle a bit and he seemed to be right as Ryan's moans became louder, nearly screams as Brendon hit his prostate over and over again in a rapid speed. He couldn't take it anymore Brendons hand stroking his member while he was filling him up so good. The knot in Ryan's stomach tightened further and further. "I'm.. "  And with that an incredible wave of pleasure was released through Ryan's body causing him to tremble even more than before while spilling over Brendons hand and to clench his muscles around Brendon who released himself soon after due to the pressure around him and the sounds or pleasure filling his ears. He rid out his orgasm and slowly pulled out if a heavily panting Ryan who sank onto his knees as soon as he could due to the lack of energy. The drugs seemed to give him the rest as everything around him got white and a loud ringing filled his ears. He couldn't move at all anymore. He was just laying on the ground panting heavily before he passed out.

Brendon locked the cum off his fingers with a huge smirk before pulling on his clothes again and sloppily dressing Ryan. It was even better than he had expected.

He was never gonna let him go again.

Never.

He found his perfect beauty in every way.

A/N: well, that was... Something...