1

I knocked on my sister's door outside of her apartment. My name is Asumi and Maka is my sister. Well the door opened to reveal a white haired kid with red eyes.

"Hello?" He said almost as a question.

"Yes, is Maka here, she is my sister." I smiled.

"Maka! A girl who claims your her sister is here." He yelled. Then my dear sister popped up.

"YOU." She said giving me a death glare. "What are you doing here?"

"One Tomorrow is my first day a DWMA. Two I am here to bury the hatchet." I sighed.

"No. You chose Dad instead of mom. Why? Why did you leave me in the first place Asumi!" She demanded.

"Mom may have been the sweetest person in the world to you but she called me things, she told me I was a disgrace to the family, Dad accepted me as I was and didn't tell me the things mom told me." I explained. "If you don't believe me I have proof."

"I still won't believe you." Maka said slowly closing the door.

"At least take this and watch it." I handed her A CD, she took it and closed the door. " I may hate mom but I can never hate you." I mummbled.

Maka's POV

I shut the door on my sister after grabbing the CD.

"Who was she Maka?"  Soul asked.

"My sister, her name is Asumi. When my mom left my dad she went with him and I felt betrayed. I am just debating on watching this." I said as I held up the CD.

"What is it?" He asked me.

"I-i don't know." I sighed.

"Then put it in the DVD player and if you want me to, I will leave." He said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I want you to stay, i'll just tell you what was on it anyway." I mummbled. So I walked over to tje living room and opened the DVD player and put the disc in. I sat on the couch next to soul. Then the video started with my sister looking into a camera.

**Trigger Warning**

"Hey Maka, please do not turn this off. I know you hate me after leaving with dad but you won't believe me when I say that she abused me mentally and physically. I started to hurt myself because I was just done, I wanted to die." Asumi's recording started to tear up. Then she rolled up her sleeves and showed the faded scars to the camera. "You were the favorite child, apparently I was the disappointment. Just watch this video till the end please. This is video evidence of what mom did and said to me. Hate me all you want but this is the truth about what happened." Then it faded to a video surveillance video that was focused on Asumi amd mom.

"I hate you. Why can't you be more like Maka?" Mom hissed as she grabbed Asumi's arm. "Your a disappointment, just like your father. When he leaves I wamt you to leave to."

"You deserved everything papa did. What did I even do?" Asumi asked as tears drenched down her face. Then mom did the unthinkable, she slapped Asumi.

"Don't you ask questions like that ever again." Mom said forcefully. Then Asumi walked to the door and left. Then the video went back to Asumi talking.

"This is what really happened that day. As soon as I left I got on a plane and came to Death City. As soon as I turned fifthteen I took off once again to travel the world and by the time I see you I would have just gotten back from America. I love you Maka, I know you hate me but I will always love you. Oh and good job on your test score. The explanation on Dad's gift is that he trusted Blaire to get you a book. Amyway love you sis. Bye." Asumi explained. Everything finally made sense though. Why Asumi would wear alot of long sleaves, why when ever I entered a room it would be awkward.