5

Asumi POV
(A/N Hiro is a weapon in this fan fic.)

Night had passed and everyone ended up staying at Stien's to keep an eye on me. Now we were on our way to my first day at school of course without Kid becuase it was school started at seven and he always gets there by eight becuase apparently it is the perfect symmetrical number.

"I HOPE LUKE COMES TO SCHOOL! I WANT YOU TO SEE HOW BEAT UP HE LOOKS!" Black Star exclaimed. All I was thinking about was my mythical conversation I had with him last night.

"At least you have the same schudule as Soul and I." Maka smiled.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"What's wrong, Asumi?" She asked me. I glared at her. "Oh. The break up thing." We walked into Stien's classroom and I sat down next to soul becuase Maka was inbetween Soul and Tsubaki. Then I saw Luke come into the classroom.

"You guys really did a number on him." I sighed, trying to hold back my smile. They really did do a number on him. It looked like he had to black eyes, a broken nose, and it looked like he had shrapnel cuts on his face.

"Yeah we did." Soul chuckled.

"Did you guys break the glass coffee table in the living room?" I asked him.

"Yeah, we did." Soul smirked. Maka the looked at Soul then to Black Star then to Kid and then to me.

"Asumi are you okay with this?" Maka asked pointing at Luke.

"I'm fine with it. I just really liked that coffee table." I chuckled and Soul brusted out laughing then so did Black Star even Kid started laughing. I saw Luke walk to the other side of the classroom then the bell rang. Maka shook her head. Then Stien came rolling in on his chair then falling. He got up.

"Today we welcome two new students. My daughter Asumi and a guy named Luke. Who Blackstar, Kid, and Soul beat up for cheating on Asumi but nevermind that let's get to the dissection!" I rambled then giving Blackstar, Kid, and Soul a thumbs up and mouthing 'good job'.

Time skip brought to you by Lord Death

Class went by pretty fast. Now it was Lunch time and I was looking at a newspaper to see if there were any apartments for rent.

"What are you doing Asumi?" Maka asked.

"Looking for a new apartment, I can't stay with Stien forever. So the sooner I go the more privacy I will have." I sighed, then looking up to see a blonde haired boy staring at me, he quickly looked away. "Maka whose that?"

"His name is Hiro. Why?" She asked.

"Becuase I just caught him staring." I shrugged.

"See Hiro is DWMA's arron boy." Soul added.

"Okay." I sighed. "I have to go back to that damn apartment."

"Why?" Tsubaki asked.

"I need to get the rest of my clothes and the souvenirs I have from my travels." I bit the inside of my cheek in stress.

"Asumi." I heard Luke's voice behind me.

"What do you want Luke." I hissed.

"I want to talk to you." He sighed.

"No." I said turning around and getting up. "You lost the privlige when I walked into our apartment and found you kissing another woman." All eyes were on us.

"I-i'm sorry." He stuttered.

"No! I know your not sorry otherwise you wouldn't have done it." I rose my voice. "Honestly I never want to hear from you ever again." Then I walked away. I went to the women's restroom. When I got there it was empty, I looked into the mirror and felt rage, alot of rage. So out of that fit of rage I punched the mirror, breaking it. I fell to my knees laughing. Then the little voice in my head went off. I instantly stopped laughing.

"Your worthless." It said. "Your not worth it." Then someone ran into the bathroom.

"Get Stien and Papa." I think it was Maka. Then something made me black out.
***********************************************
Maka POV

I went after Asumi after she walked away from Luke. Just before I went into the bathroom to check on her I heard a crash then a lot of laughing. I ran into the bathroom and saw Asumi's bloodied hand. Soul followed me I turned to him.

"Get Stien and Papa." I sighed.

"On it." Soul replied then leaving. I turned back to my sister who blacked out. We might not be blood but we grew up together. I sat doen next to her. Next thing I know Stien and Papa are running in.

"Maka. What happened?" Papa asked me.

"I-i don't know I ran after her and before I came in a heard a crash then a lot of laughing." I sighed. Stein and Papa looked at each other. They picked up Asumi and carried her out of the bathroom.
************************************************
Stien POV

By what Maka told us, its begining. The madness is slowly consuming her mind. Spirt and I carried Asumi to *sigh* the nurse's office. Medusa knows I don't trust her so that's why I am going to stay in the room while Medusa even talks to Asumi. I didn't let Medusa even touch her so I bandaged Asumi's fist that was very bloody. Spirit and Maka refused to leave her too. We were there for about and hour then she woke up.
**************************************************
Asumi's POV

I saw the same red demon I saw before, Jazz was lightly playing in the back ground.

"It's already started. You can't fight the madness, just give in to it." He smirked.

"No! I will not give in to it! I will fight as long as I can!" I yelled at him.

"You won't be able to fight it. The black blood it's speeding up the process. Usually it takes weeks but at this point you might only have one." He tried to tell me.

"I can't give into the madness! Not now!" I yelled at him.

"Then you can leave." He hissed pushing me out of the room. I was floating again then I shot up. I looked around the room to see I was in the dispensary. Maka, Spirit and Stien were there. I was breathing hard so I tired to slow down my breathing.

"Asumi?" Maka asked.

"Yeah…" I sighed.

"What happened?" Stien asked before Maka could.

"The interaction with Luke." I cringed at his name. "Pissed me off, then next thing I knew I punched a mirror, then I fell down on my knees laughing. Then there were voice's in my head insulting me. Then I heard Maka come in then I blacked out."

"Damn I hate it when I'm right." Stien mummbled.

"Let me guess. It was this madness." I sighed.

"That's what I think." Stien sighed. "But when did the madness start insulting you?"

"Last night when I was in the bathroom." I sighed. "Actually scratch that it was about a week ago. It's just been more active lately since I was injected with the black blood."

"Why did you wake up in a panic?" Maka asked. Then I explained the nightmare.

"Have you seen this demon before you got injected?" Stien asked me.

"No." I sighed. "They started after I passed out when I was injected. That is why I screamed when I woke up."

"So the little demon inside your head is telling you to embrace your madness." Stien clarified.

"Yep." I sighed.

"I need to keep an eye in you so I still want you to go to the anniversary dance tonight." He sighed.

"Tsubaki is already in the process of getting a dress." Maka smiled.