2

Shortly after dad left so did Maka. Maka and I buried the hatchet and made friends. She is goimg to introduce me to her friends. Right now Luke and I are eating lunch which is my favorite dish, a Gyudon beef rice bowl.

"So, do you like it?" I asked Luke.

"This is really good." Luke replied with a smile.

"Good. Well in an hour Maka wants to introduce us to her friends." Said then taking a bite of my food.

"It's good to see you guys made up. It would have been awkward at DWMA if you guys didn't." Luke grinned.

"Yeah." I sighed. Luke then reached out and held my hand.

"Are you okay?" He asked me with a worried look.

"I will be fine, Luke, it's just my past is hitting back hard. Sometimes I even think I am adopted becuase I don't look like my mom or dad. My mom's hair is the same color as Maka's. I don't have red hair like dad. I have grey hair and my eyes are hazel." I explained.

"Everything will be fine, Sumi. Your dad probably would have told you by now that you were adopted." He said making a fair point.

"But it also wouldn't be the first time he lied to either." I sighed finishing my food. I got up and put my bowl in the sink. I turned around and Luke hugged me.

"This is a shitty amd good day." He whispered the kissing me. I never knew how his lips were so soft. "I love you and nothing will change that."

"I love you too." I smiled.

"Oh and is that my shirt?" He asked me.

"I have no Idea I just pulled it out of the closet." I shrugged. "But I know you don't care."

"You're right I don't." He smiled. "In fact I think your prettier than I am in my clothes." I giggled.
************************************************
Time Skip (meeting Maka's friends.)

"Hey Maka." I said as she opened he apartment door.

"Hey Asumi, Luke." Maka smiled inviting us inside. She led us in to theliving room where I saw Soul, Kid and a bunch of other people. "Everyone this is my sister Asumi and her boyfriend and weapon Luke. Asumi, Luke this is Kid, Liz, Patty, Black Star, Tsubaki and you already met Soul."

"Me and Asumi alreadly met yesterday while she was enrolling in DWMA." Kid said.

"Anyway it is good to meet you guys." I smiled.

"It's good to meet you too Asumi. We never knew Maka had a sister." Liz said.

"Doesn't surpirse me that she didn't talk about me." I sighed.

Spirt's POV

"Stien, we need to talk." I told my former miester.

"About what?" My screw headed friend asked.

"Asumi. I asked what class he put her and her weapon slash boyfriend in and he said he put them in your class." I explained.

"When did she get here?" Stien asked.

"Yesterday. Nobody knew she was coming." I awnsered.

Asumi's POV
We had been hangimg out with my sister amd her friends till the moon came out.

"Maka, it's gettimg late Luke and I are gonna head home." I said, hugging my sister.

"Okay. Be careful." Maka smiled.

"We will. Love you Maka." I smiled.

"Love you too Asumi." Maka replied. Luke and I left. After we were half way home we heard hissing, alot of it. I looked at Luke and he instantly transformed into a Scythe. I took him into my hands and got into fighting position.