4

Asumi POV

I walked home, not to Stien's but home, where Luke is. I walked into the apartment and couldn't believe what I saw. Luke was kissing another girl. I slammed the door.

"Asumi….. Disn't think you eould be back till later…." Luke mummbled.

"I knew it. You where to good to be true but then this….. I never suspected this." I said. "We are over both of our relationships are over. I am not your girlfriend and I am definitely not your miester." I walked into our room with tears in my eyes. I grabbed a bag and started to pack it. He followed me. "How long?"

"A month." He sighed.

"You… cheater, asshole. I FUCKING hate you." I yelled at him. I took the bag and left the apartment. Then I walked to Stien's as tears ran down my face. As I walked I ran into Spirit.

"Asumi? What happened?" He asked with worried eyes.

"Luke, cheated on me." I sobbed.

"Come on. Let's get you to Stien's." He said hugging me. Then leading me to Stien's. When we got there he knocked on the door. Stien awnsered.

"What the hell happened?" Stien asked with worry.

"Luke cheated on her." Spirit told him.

"Come on." Stien said moving from the door way to let us in. I walked in and sat on the couch. "What happened excatly?" I explained it all to him. "So you don't have a weapon anymore."

"Miesters and weapons are supposed to trust each other. I don't trust him, at all anymore." I sighed, still crying.

"Makes sense." He shrugged. "Now if you don't mind me and Spirit are going to go collect him so I can dissect him." And there is the over protectiveness.

"Go ahead." I sadly sighed.

"Really?" Stien raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah." I stated.

"I can't anyway, its part of my conditions onworking at the Academy. I can't dissect any students." Stien sighed in dissapointment.

"I am going to call Maka." Spirit left the room.

"Can I stay here for a while?" I asked.

"Of course you can." Stien sat next to me on the couch. "You are always welcome here."

"I know. I just can't live with that cheater." I sighed as another tear slipped down my red face. Then we both heard someone yell. Then Spirit came out.

"The yell was Maka she is coming over with Soul and maybe Kid, Liz and Patty." Spirit smiled.

"As long as they remember they have school in the morning." Stien sighed.

"Damn it. I forgot all about that." I mummbled.

"Did you get your schedule?" Stien asked.

"Yeah. We both are in your class." I sighed.

"So before you met him where did you go?" He asked.

"I was in Paris, then England." i said knowing what he was doing, he was trying to get my mind off of the issue at hand. "A little bit of Tokyo." Then Maka came running through the door with Soul trailing behind her.

"Kid, Patty, Liz, Blackstar and Tsubaki are on there way. What the hell happened? Everything was fine then boom! This happens." Maka rambled.

"Apparently he has been cheating on me for a month and I was too fucking clueless to realize it. I found him and some girl kissing when I walked in." I sobbed with tears runnung down my red and puffed face.